Jameka Week 7

CeCiMom

It's fun to watch someone like Jam when they are suddenly sitting on the hot seat. It was OK when it was the same people sitting there week after week. But of course, they weren't the 'good people' so they deserved to be there. She is so angry that she is now in that seat and no longer part of the group running the house.

So, what is her god's message to her now? How about "Jameka, you love to judge people so soon you can sit on the jury and judge who will be a half a million dollars richer."

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny how different people can watch the same thing and come away with different impressions. I guess our own pre-existing perceptions about a person can color how we interpert their behavior. I didn't see Jameka as being angry about being on the block. A lot happened in that 24 hours....

Dustin was evicted after Eric defected... She was angry that Eric turned on the group after they saved him last week.

She is on slop for a week and we know the girl likes her food.

She was finally nominated.

After the nomination she went upstairs and laid down on the couch to be alone and pray/think/get away from everyone. When Daniele went up to the HoH they had a decent interaction after Dani asked if she was OK. To me Jam did not sound angry and even said she understood why she was on the block and that she wasn't mad at Daniele about it.

When she was speaking with Amber on the hammock, there was some anger about the turn of events, but it was not a "How dare she put ME up" kind of talk.

I didn't hear the anger that some are attributing to her about the nomination, but as I said we probably see things different because of what we bring to the table in addition to what actually went down.

I agree with what Mendes said. It was a sadness but not anger at anyone. I think later on the hammock she talked to Amber about some betrayel by Jess and Eric but I think she will pray and forgive them.

I suppose it's true that we see the HG's through different personal views. And if the HG in question reminds one of someone, then that colors their view even more. But that's why I come here and spend way too much time reading all this stuff! I like to read how others are seeing the HGs and the things that go on in that house.

If she is smart she will remember what Eric and Jessica did to her this past week.

If the rest of them are smart they will get her out sooner rather than later..while she may not be a threat right now, she would win this game on jury votes, I think....

if jury give her the win shame on them

I like Jameka... I started to think she was crazy...but after watching...she has gain my respect again...I think she is smart....I am going to give her credit...She doesnt give out that much info so we really dont know what she is thinking...therefore no one could use it against her...Hopefully they dont see her as a threat because she cant win HOH yet.. I know D and D want the order this way Jen Zach Amber then Jameka...lets hope Jen doesnt go home this week and wins HOH next week..

no game. i hope she gets the boot this week. instead of trying to rally some votes to stay she is on the patio looking like a sad puppy. bb if you guys read mortys do me a favor a nd cast folks who actually have a ounce of gameplay

I want Jen to go this week because of her continuing to eat but, if it weren't for that... I'd want Jameka gone this week... she's done NOTHING for the game... not even entertainment value!

ceci why are you guys so upset with her eating?

i mean i am more in rage at the hg who year after continue to sing when they know arent to

bb should give them a penalty vote for singing

I do agree with you... there should have been many penalty noms for all the other rules that have been broken. The fact that they are only doing it for this rule is yet another example of BB favortism. (The biggest being... Dick getting his smokes back.)

I'm not mad at Jen for eating... I think she used a loophole to her advantage. (Remind you of another season/hg's) But, once she's been reprimanded I think there is an integrity issue her... and that I don't like.

i cant wait till next week when and her so call friend amber are at each other throat to survive

this was a easy week for them being that jen was the real target not them

I hope Dani tells Jameka that Amber said she would vote against her if she asked her too....WITHOUT EVEN BEING ASKED AMBER OFFERED THAT!

If Daniele did it would only be confirming what Amber has already told her...

I've always wondered why BB has announced the number of laps to swim for a mile... :animated_scratchchin:

Archived