Jameka Week 7

CeCiMom

Jameka has been talking about watching her calories because she thinks she's getting fat. That's probably why they were raggin' on her. Stress can be a real problem for people that sooth themselves with food and she is stressed out.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not a Jameka fan but I don't think she looks fat...... :)

I have noticed that she's been eating alot.....its nerves :eat:

Guest jordansmom
And Dani's not too thin

So is Dani too thin??? If Jam is fat yall have never really seen a fat person then. Im my world Jam is far from being fat.

I am sick, sick, sick of Jam now...

She has made the biggest 180 turn of all of them. From 'umm hummm' piety, to potty mouth meaness, all the while still clutching her piety like some sort of crown...

She's now my least favorite HG. Of all of them. By far.

the beauty of bb

Here is a recent quote from Jameka:

"

I thought our 5 were strong, good, we were running the game"

Maybe God is teaching you to be humble Jameka. I'm sure he did not approve of your gloating last week.

Jameka, Amber , and Jen have all put on some weight in the house.

It's this whole dialogue going on right now. Jam has exposed herself as a hypocrite, above and beyond her piety.

Greed?? Why the hell are you in the game Jam???? How do you accuse anyone of being greedy, when you go on to say how you're going to 'fight to stay in the game...I'm on fire...'

Your reasons are somehow better than anyone elses?

She sees dollar signs in other's eyes, and not in her own. Hypocrite.

She's sickening.

now i see why many folks get eating disorders its because of folks calling them fat when they are no where near fat

Jamememeka is freaking out about the vote and Dunceton's eviction!

I used to be alright about her but she was never a favorite.

I especially thought she would know better than to judge someone based on someone else's behavior. She has just seemed so insincere, at times, although I could be wrong about where she's coming from.

Anyway, I just don't like her. She has played her behind off recently though! AND taken some serious hits for the 'group'. I have to say - she's a paragon of patience the way she puts up with Waaaahmber's constant life-force sucking blubbering!!! That patience, alone, goes a long way towards her exhibiting Christian behavior - in that aspect, anyway. Only someone with the strength of the Lord could have that much patience with Waaaahmber!!!

Kat

I am sick, sick, sick of Jam now...

She has made the biggest 180 turn of all of them. From 'umm hummm' piety, to potty mouth meaness, all the while still clutching her piety like some sort of crown...

I agree!

She's the one I've been the most disappointed in. I really liked her the first couple of weeks. She seemed sweet and sincere. I was in her corner and wanted her to go to the end.

WOW! I was so wrong!

I find her judgmental attitude to be appalling and the way she twists things to make it seem like she isn't being 'greedy or anything.' She was ready to throw Amber under the bus the second Eric mentioned taking her to the final 2, with her hogwash about good game. Made me want to hurl!

She's another one I will be glad to see leave.

And I do think she's an emotional eater, Just the way she does that frantic chewing. Like she chews 4-7 times a second. The other night up in the HOH when she ate all that spaghetti and then chocolate cake and ice cream on top of it. Holy Cow! She downed food in less than 10 minutes!

I was thinking her jaw has to hurt from chewing so fast!

Has to be the stress because she wasn't eating like that in the first few weeks.

If anyone has an eating disorder it's Amber, More than once she's mentioned inducing vomiting. Poor thing's a train wreck.

she weighed herself yesterday and the camera zoomed in on the scale. jameka said outloud she was back up to 130... the scale seemed to say something a little higher.. but maybe it was the angle of the camera..

but anyways, she is not fat.

amber is not fat either, but she needs to wear clothes that are her own size and not her daughter's size. (example: white skirt she wore thursday night on live show)

onto game: anyone notice the puss on jameka when she went to DR to give her vote on the Live show??? she was NOT happy.. she acted like a pouty 6 year old.

::::God to Jameka:::::: Jameka? i told you i have this game covered and there is already a winner.. you are not it. thank you have a nice day:::::::::

Archived