Dustin Week 6 - Evicted

CeCiMom

dustin no fool he knows something is up

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought he was a contender. tonight he joined the ranks of marcellus, howie, kaysar . arrogance brought him karma

this day will live in bb infany

dustin no fool he knows something is up

I agree, UV. Jameka, too.

And today, when Jess and Eric aren't helping him think up an even better speech for tonight, he's going to grow even more suspicious. If there were ever a time for Amber to monopolize him, this is it.

Best thing Eric and Jess can do is sleep as late as possible - and then hang around Dustin all afternoon, like the groupies they used to be.

Guest jordansmom

I thought that he made the right choice at the time for himself. IMO his only mistake was asking to be the pawn.

It was fun to watch him get more scared by the hour. The visitors in the house and what that could mean for the eviction, people talking together who shouldn't be talking, Amber and Jam in his ear that Eric has something going with Dick...
post-3621-1187285851.gif

And then he will have a few days all alone to think about what a stupid, arrogant buttwipe he really is.

Yep, suggesting to have yourself put up as a pawn is both gutsy AND the stupidest thing you could do. No wait- the stupidest thing you could do would be if you were on the block and got POV and used it take the other person off the block instead of yourself...unless, of course, it's your daughter. Then it's a noble gesture. ^_^

Archived