i dont see what with the lets rally up in masses to vote dustin out

is there even a doubt

i mean it isnt rocket science that dick fan base is way bigger

this is the crap that made me hate bb 6 and ac in general

folks go way overboard

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totally agree! Come on America the fact remains that we have gigantic power this week. However to use it on Dustin would be a waste. Keep Dick in the game. And get that arrogant slime ball out of the house!!!! The way I see it is Eric's vote is the deciding one at least I hope! Zach needs to come around and go against his word with Jessica!Dustin is such scum! I can't stand him! That veto competition was priceless!!!!!!

Everybody is voting....I can't get thru. I want Dustin to go sooo bad. If he doesn't go Thursday I am going to be depressed. He is so nasty. Dick haters can say whatever they want about him but Dustin is much worse....especially when he said he took money for a sexual favor. Now how can Amber and Jameka stand to be around him after he shared that info. I bet Amber is wishing she had $20.00.

I could not believe the audacity of Dustin, the ego, and the self-importance, and the fake cry in the diary room, if he goes it will be priceless, I can't even get in over there to vote it is so busy, dusty may be hittin the "Dusty Trail"

I'm not a big fan of Dick....but please, please vote Dustin

OUT!!!!! I can't stand to watch him..... :wacko:

Or hear him talk!!!

Dustin is the little princess...listen to him pontificate on why ED should go...

If Dustin wasn't sooo arogant about his expected win this thursday, I'd be for him, but he's not. He's sooo sure of himself, a thing that no one on BB should be.

Get a clue Dustin...expect the un-expected...you going out the door on thursday!

Hi everyone!

I didn't watch BB yet today. Going to in a minute but wanted to ask a question. If it is the condesending queen that America picks, when will Eric find out? OR was it shown on the show tonight?

fyi, on the internet you can vote more than 10 times...

I've voted to evict Dustin probably over 100 times now and keeps letting me do it over and over again!!!

Lol, the software counter clicks off at ten votes and ignores them after that... Say one vote is like an ounce of water and you have a ten ounce glass, you can hold that glass under the tap as long as you want, but it's only going to hold ten ounces... The rest just spill over the top and go down the drain...

But I like ur spirit!!!

Darn it!!! Someone posted that if you had a cookie blocker that you

could vote as many times as you want and the votes would count....

Boy! Do I feel silly!!!! I voted a bunch of times tonight!!! :bigcry:

I'm new to all of this forum stuff.

I liked Dustin in the beginning of the season...but as the season went on the more I started to dislike him...he is a Princess...lol...Dick....gotta love him...but I voted as many times for Dustin to be evicted as I could...hope that counts!

dustin is almost as dumb as amber. watching him trying to figure out the clues and misquoting the things the dwarf said is painful. he's in hoh and isn't going to let jessica alone anymore. the look on her face seems to say 'GET THE HELL OUT'

Archived