Dustin Week 6 - Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh, janet leigh was the victim in the shower...she was very pretty back then (she's dead now, rip). i guess amber would have to be mrs bates. but the sideways norman bates stare i attribute to eric after a comment. norman did it too, when he was taken over by the personality of his dead mother. that sideways glance of "no one. will. suspect . me. see. i wouldn't even harm...a fly"(imagine sideways eric glance now...you know what i mean.

Ooooh ranjake, he DOES look like Norman Bates with that sideways stare! Never noticed it until now.

I can't really root against Dustin because he seems to be the only person who is actually playing the game. Just about everything he does is based on strategy while all the other HGs are basing every decision on pure emotion.

That he hardly ever takes real showers? he even said that he thinks that using the outside one is enough for when he rinses off to get into the hot tub.

here is the really gross part--- Have you noticed how he will rub his fingers behind his ears or his neck or somewhere else on his body and then smell them??????????? EEEEEEWWWWWWWW. If you haven't noticed, watch him. Sometimes it is subtle, but other times, OMG! :shocking: Gross

"I just can't!" LOL.

Oh wow you guys are right.

Doesn't shower much. Picks and wipes his ears and other body parts and smells them. Captain nose picker. Doesn't wash his hands after he goes to the washroom. Picks and squeezes things on his body all the time. (arms, stomach, etc...)

So disgusting.

It is gross, yet his constant nose picking grosses me out more than anything. YUCK!

Actually, all of the contestants do something that annoys the heck outta me!

Jen- eye roll....stop already, you are making MY eyes hurt!

Dani- constantly looking/playing with her hair....surely she can't have THAT many split ends?

Dick- the spitting is just gross, as is his bringing noogies up from his throat...disgusting.

Amber- the way she eats, she does this thing with her mouth/tongue....ick, makes my stomach turn.

Eric- his fake laugh/smile is beyond annoying.

Jessica- her voice. ugh...thank goodess for the mute button.

Zach- he has the habit of rolling his upper lip over his gum so that it disappears. very strange.

Jameka- constantly scratching the middle of her forehead & the 'mmmm hmmmmm' reply.

Maybe it is simply because I watch ShoToo, that I have noticed things about the HG's that annoy me, or maybe they really are that annoying, I dunno.

I read one day that Dani said she didn't shower in a week. Someone reported she had her period.

Dustin takes his fingers, rubs them on body parts to know which parts stinks...but he still won't shower.

The pee, spit, wipe their noses on sleeves and do other things....they're vile.

The stink must be so bad in that house...

I remember one of the early shows when Jen had a date with Mike. She was standing in the hot tub eating a candy bar and it was the most annoying thing I had ever saw. She was taking little pieces off and doing something with it in her mouth. I never thought I would like her...and she wound up being my favorite.

Never mind shotime...they pick their noses for CBS too.

Archived