Dustin Week 6 - Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see there are two Dustin threads, so I'll post what I wrote on the other one. He is the #1 scumbag in BB history for his godbye message to Kail:

"ALRIGHT - LISTEN UP, BITCH!"

low class creep.

even after the bitch comment (which Dep, im glad you explained, it could mean something im not used to hearing?) i still like him better than a whole lot of other people in there....so yay for me he's still safe (for this hour!! lol) hope he tosses out that gray shirt now!

keep on lying dustin!

The point I was trying to make about 'LISTEN UP, BITCH" was that it was his GOODBYE to Kail.

Whether she "got"it or not (I didn't) I believe that kind of farewell message was downright cruel. Some of you think that was perfectly okay. I didn't.

jmo

It goes both ways...if it's wrong for Dick to cuss out someone, it's wrong for any of them.

But...I can like the player but not like some of their actions.

Dick is just that for me.

I'm pretty certain Kail got it (I got it anyway...lol) ...Dustin did mean it in an endearing way...perhaps more of an inside joke/message to her. She and Dustin were pretty tight the past few weeks...he being friendly and supportive to her and even feeding her a bit of information. I've seen her quite a few times just hang out in bed with him and chat and joke. If things were different this past eviction...Dustin would have worked well with her.

If he had poured tea...wouldn't have made me upset. Didn't the first and wouldn't again. I would have laughed again.

And I like Jen, too. Go figure.

Dustin is a two-faced weasle who is fake to the players face and talks about 'em behind their backs.

Dick is coarse and over-the-top, but he doesn't say anything behind the players back that he wouldn't say to their face.

I'll take the latter any day of the week!

if i saw him in Manhattan on the coldest night of the year, laying under a newpaper, and i had just won the lottery. i would drive by and say "Hey, i just won the lottery, and i would usually give you money, but i dont want to catch you gonorrhea you dirty whore! "

Archived