Dustin Week 6 - Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol

why did he even admit this for?

He admitted it to convince Jameka and Amber to why he shouldn't go up as a pawn. He thinks that he would only go up from an arrogant point of view to get back at Dick.

Honestly, he's going to be arrogant no matter what. Going up as a pawn wouldn't make him more or less of such.

true

Lol, he does have his hag on a leash, that's for sure. Now the real difficulty will come when "God" tells Amber that Dustin is using her.

I'm sure it will come anyday now, you know, since God has already told her she's winning the next HoH competition.

This morning he got up and went to the toilet for a kind of LONG time, then came out and went back to bed without washing his hands. He's a filthy little creep.

I'll bet he stinks too.

Lol, and Amber just commented on how small his butt was. I don't mean to alarm anyone, but I think Amber has fallen in love with him... seriously.

She totally is. She's the real twist this season. They put a looney in the house just for giggles.

He was just picking his butt in the kitchen...big time mining for gold!

And he needs to hike those pants...too much 'he-vee' showing there!

Yeah, Dustin totally rocks Whambers world...I bet she thinks she can 'turn' him!!

I'm worried....is God going to punish me for laughing too much???

Archived