Dustin Week 6 - Evicted

CeCiMom

Wow how can you say that? He was the only one that realized keeping Eric for their numbers was the best strategy. The others would have kicked him out for nothing.

Dick and Dani are playing horribly because they kicked out Nick and he had their back. Stupid.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dick and Dani are playing horribly because they kicked out Nick and he had their back. Stupid.

ok, well actually they didnt kick out nick, the house did. they knew they didnt have the #'s, and they didnt want to seprate themselfs from the house so they voted with the house, if they did vote to keep nick, he would of left anyways.

and dustin is doing a horrible job.

if jenn-zach-daniele win hoh he is def going up fo show.

Not a chance Kail was more of a threat. Remember, Eric is AP, and who does America despise..... hmmmm, lets think long and hard about this, I think it our thread loser Dustin. So yup, Eric is the bigger threat.

Kail was flipping over to Dick's side to keep herself in the game. Eric was not. Dustin knew that his name was brought up (and it was) along with Eric's as the possible POV replacement. Dustin was much better off keeping Eric rather than Kail. Plus, Dustin knows that Kail outed his alliance with her to Dick. Kail told Dick that Dustin was the one who was telling her everything, and not Eric. (Which was true). I think Dustin is condescending, but I also think he is playing a good game. He's been in control quite a bit, and he is the one who swung Amber's vote this week.

I have to agree that Dustin was smart into talking to the others about keeping Eric even if was for numbers only. Turning on your alliance is the downfall of alot of players in this game and Dustin was smart to recognize that they should keep him. I care for Dustin less and less lately, nevertheless, it was a smart move on his part.

I have to say that even though I was sorry to see the anti-LNC slip in number, I find it so funny that Dustin shot himself in the foot by keeping the player I KNEW America would have campaigning to get him out!!!!!

It does suck that the whole mystery vote thing threw everyone off of the real traitors scent! Everyone knows it was Dustin letting Kail know she was safe the whole time! How anyone thought that woman was a master-mind I will never know. But then there was our little drama queen Dustin fanning the flames on that one!

As bad as I would feel for Dick I'm hoping HOH goes the right way next week and he'll be flouncing his prissy ass right out the door behind him!!!!!

Oh yeah, :fyou: Dustin!

Archived