Daniele Week 6

CeCiMom

well.. i am not a big fan of the whiney ugg boots daniele...

but if she is a skank.. then so am i.

and my husband will not be happy about that! sSig_oops2.gif

i mean.. really... allison from BB4 was a skank. daniele? no... stupid and googoo over nick? yes.. skank? no.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good lord, I've been accused of Danealousy...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! and I was a huge fan until her stupid HOH power trip, and her constant Nick banner flapping....say it isn't soooo...

Good one, but no...

Help this old skank remember, what did Allison do that made her a skank and not Danile?

Help this old skank remember, what did Allison do that made her a skank and not Danile?

allison played with every guy in the house. kissed on them all. now that was a skank.

danielle really likes nick. and only nick. she didnt make the rounds with every guy in the house. thats not a skank.

I gotta agree cmd, Dani's HoH rein was the least power trippy of them all. Jess hasn't been on a power trip but the rest her alliance has this week. I thought Dani was also way too nice to Eric when he hit rock bottom & unfortunately her telling everyone to lay off him & letting him use her HoH room ultimately led to him staying :kwasny:

I viewed her trying to backdoor eric without speaking to anyone in the group besides Father of the Year and then expecting everyone to go along with it as a complete power trip.

Had she even cow-towed to "consult" with Amber/ Jameka/ Dustin or Jessica instead of tell Jen and Kail, I may have thought otherwise.

But then again...I must be suffering from Danealousy....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

usually a skank would have to make extra rounds to be a skank.. but francis has changed it all around...

now a skank is someone who makes LESS rounds. a skank only has her mind on 2 or less men at a time.

I guess there are different levels of a skank...

Hooking up with a guy after knowing him for about a week while having a boyfriend is (IMO) skankish.

Making the "rounds" in the BB house...slutish...

But I got my definition of skank and slut from wikipedia...I wanted to know where I fell.

and when you say "hooking up" what do you mean... ?

cause we still dont know what happened... lots of youtube video of nothing but them sleeping and some movement (which to a lot of people looks like the type of movement people do in their sleep)

Okay so you are saying that anyone that at the age of 20 and isnt sure who she wants to be wth and cause she might drink underage she is a skank???

Wow our world is full of skanks huh???

And I disagree she did not go on a power trip. Her and Jess were the only 2 I think that didnt.

Do you honestly believe Dani and Nick didn't fool around a bit under the covers, kiss, touch etc??? Guess D/D fans don't cause they don't wanna believe that. IMO she is a skank, knowingly going in having a boyfriend (you love ssoooooooooooo much) and nuzzling with a guy after a week or two?? IMO skanky. If this went on with Amber, Jameka, Jess, it certainly would be skanky to the D/D lovers. :footballhelmet:

Who cares what she did or didn't do. There is absolutely no proof other than sheets that made noise and moved. I wasn't there, viewers weren't in that room. It's all speculation. And it is completely natural to have feelings for or become attracted to someone else even in a relationship. She ain't no skank.

Not to me it wouldn't. I don't CAAAAAAAAAAAAARE about anyones love life as long as they don't have sex on the feeds.

I just had memories of Boogie in the Jack Shack and his microphone was in there with him. ewwwwww.

Archived