Daniele Week 6

CeCiMom

"It's nooot meeee, why are you all blaming me! I can't coontroolll hiimm."

Give me an advil, she's impossible to listen to..

pass me one too

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can you imagine Dustin's questions? "So Daniele, why should I give you my vote when you did nothing to stop your father from needlessly attacking people?"

Hopefully she replies with "Well why didn't YOU try to stop it yourself Dustin"?

Guest janey_doll

I thought it was just me that can't stand her whining LOL

I am glad I am not alone. I couldn't take one more "shuuuut up" she says to Nick! I am so glad he is gone, now just boot her little whiny booty out too LOL

Why should any one stop it...remember when Jen got it repeatedly, what was the census on the board? It was stated that no one needed to intercede because everyone thought that the person getting harrassed should stick up for themselves and she didn't. Well neither did they. They all used the same tactic with him...ignored him.

I for one couild never stand anyone bullying others like that...I would say something and if it was a family member, I'd say more.

Also, she needs to forget Nick..he's not there, game over for him. She voted him out...she made her bed and now she lies in it..alone.

Dick thrives on people coming back at him, Daniele is the only one who could speak to him about it calmly, but mostly she just laughs at him doing it then whines about people holding it against her?? It's all why meeeeeeeeeee, nobody likes meeeeeeee, nobody talks to meeeeeeeeeee, IIIIIII wanna go home, IIIIII hate it here, please pass me 2 advils, maybe 3

Dani: I'm serious. That's all they kept talking about, how like I "secluded myself with Nick." I'm like, Nick's been gone for two weeks, so let it go. Get over it. I don't care. I don't want to be your friend. I don't like any of you. I'm like, I have nothing against you people personally. I just hate you! Do these people seriously think they are all gonna be best friends after the show or so?SomethingAm I the only one confused about that? Yuck! Whatever

From the live feeds.

Ha Ha ha...they should get over Nick. Like, well, Dani, so should you!

Like Dani, hating someone is personal. (Dani, is our second brightest star in the sky...Jess is #1--can't include Amber..she don't shine at all)

Like Dani, being best friends should not be part of the plan...it's a competition for money. Unfortunately, YOU voted out your best friend.

Why in the world would they want to be against anyone at the end except for Dick? Taking Dick to the end means the $500.000 on a silver platter. Idiots

If ED makes it to final two, he wins the money...no doubt about it.

D/D have already talked about how their alliance of 4 will control the jury, assuming that Jen, Zach, Dani, and ED, are out first. If ED makes it to final 2, the 3 will only need one more person to give him the money.

Why would anyone give him the money? Because he PLAYED. And juries on too many game show's, ignore the dastardly deeds of the most evil character, and say, 'he played a good game...he deserves the money'.

When that doesn't happen, there is usually an 'America's sweetheart', or 'the deserving good mom', or some other heavenly angel that can get the money.

I don't see any sweethearts, or good mom's on this show.

Maybe Jen, she might win, up against ED. She's as close to a sweetheart as this show has!

Daniele, has a woman, should stand up to her father and tell him what he is saying about women is degrading not only to the other girls but to her also. Alas,She is so afraid of her dad that she won't say a peep or she'll get the wrath of ED. I don't particularly like her, but I wish she would wipe her father out of her life. It would be a much happier life.

Saying Danile doesn't stand upto Dick because she is afraid is complete horse pucky. She will egg him on because she believes that it deflects attention from her. She uses men, then tosses them like tissues.

Forget about Jameka and Amber, Danile is the beggest hipocrit in the house. Vote out her "BFF" then whine that he's gone. Danile is a spineless skank turd and she deserves everything she gets.

I really feel that Danile is a victim and should be pampered for having such a misfortunate life. I think Danile should automatically get the winnings...

Ok, now I just threw up in my mouth...

truth is: DANILE IS A SKANK

Last night Dick and Dani were going over comps and Dick said "they better not give up information about you" - I suppose in certain games they have to guess what people do outside the house. (I'll look for this quote)

Anyways, sure it's great that he protects his daughter, but he has to realize that Amber is someone's daughter too...and he gave up plenty of info about her.

from Wikipedia:

Skank: is slang and a pejorative term used in English to describe a female, who is either sexually promiscuous in a tasteless manner or behaves in a way which others perceive to be such.

The term "Skank" differs from that of "Slut" in that whereas the latter implies only sexual promiscuity, the former also implies poor taste, personally degrading behaviour and low socioeconomic class.

And then there was a picture of Danile.

12:50 BBT

Zach, Dani, ED still in BY talking strategy.

Dani says 'I'll say we came in the house seperately', regarding plan to 'plant seed' that ED will use the POV on himself.

Zach leaves, ED says, 'see, he does what he's told'.

Earlier talk of 'candy bar' strategy, Dani starts to explain, Zach says 'I know!'. Zach says he knows the 'calendar', and knows who should go first.

ED and Dani more Jam bashing.

Dani still talking about her trip to HOH room, and how other HG's said, 'tell us 3 facts', and how she said she wasn't there to make friends.

Dani thinking Eric and Jess are 'hooking up', says 'I called it when they were sitting on the couch'.

ED saying he hasn't ripped on Erics stupid haircut in the DR yet.

ED says, 'Julie better not give anything away with you(Dani) in her questions with you'

Then FOTH.

Here's that quote. What is Dani hiding? Or maybe I am misinterpreting this.

I like Dani, too. She is a very, very young girl. 20 years old is still a kid!! Compared to all the others, she's held her own. Any real strategy has come from her (between her and her dad). She wasn't hiding behind him - she just played the game, when the timing worked out.She also wasn't the Only person to vote Nick out! She was the only one to fight for him, in fact. Waaaahmber threw him under the bus before anyone else!!! but she's been "waaaahhhh-ing" non-stop how much she looooves Nick and fought for him! (Yeah, right!)

Danielle has not only had to play this game from an incredibly disadvantaged point - her dad in the house - but she's had to listen to all of these other - much older - people tarnish her by his actions; criticize her for not standing up to him and for not making him stop.Her strongest critics are the two big, brave blow-hards - Dunceton and Eric - that hid out in the back yard and peeked through the sliding glass door while Dick was tearing into the women in the house!!!

So what if she was smitten with Nick? She is only 20 years old!! Young girls can fall in and out of love. She didn't come from a perfectly functional family - so, I think she seems pretty mature, in ways - for her age. Not only that, I've seen her say kind things about others - as well as some mean ones - but, overall, she's been kinder to other people than they have to her.

Considering she's playing against a bunch of older, more life-experienced people - she's managed to behave extremely nicely, for the most part. She's certainly shown more compassion to the same people that have insinuated the most vile, disgusting accusations against her and her dad than they have to her.

I would love to see Dani, Jen and Zach make it to the end!! Go Dani!

Kat

PS: And, yes, her whining can get on your nerves but there are soooooo many girls of that age that talk with that tone of voice - maybe it's an age thing or that she's still not fully grown up. Believe me, none of us were all that grown up at 20, either!!

PS: Since I'm on this roll.... her being so thin - she was on Slop for several weeks and she didn't start out all that big to begin with!! When the food is there, she definitely eats!! Some people have a skinny body type that has nothing to do with an eating disorder!

I have to disagree that having Dick in the house was a disadvantage for her...clearly it was and will be an advantage.

I only say that it was a disadvantage because she's being tarnished by his actions. Countless times, the others have commented on her not trying to stop him or step in and tell him to 'shut up'. She's catching the fall-out from his bad behavior. That has been a terrible disadvantage.

Dani may have 'shown' more compassion, but she surely doens't feel it! She visit's with the other HG's, gives them her spiel, and then goes back to daddy and bashes them.

AND, she eggs ED on...countless times, right in between her exhortations to 'stoooopppp!', followed by, 'you should do this....they'd be soooooo pissed!'.

Yeah, Dani is a good player, but she's no angel.

And that Julie thing from last night? I didn't get what they meant either!

oh please with the Danile is a young girl excuse. That's like saying Mike Vick is only 27. Jessica is 21, Dustin is 22 and jen is 23...not much older than princess.

Can you imagine Dustin's questions? "So Daniele, why should I give you my vote when you did nothing to stop your father from needlessly attacking people?"

Well love Dani or hate her:

An alternative reply (that I would LOVE to hear an answer to) is: "Well, tough guy... why were you and Eric hiding in the back yard, peeking through the door while my dad was tearing into the women? Do you think it is any easier for me to stand up to him than it is for any of these other women??? It seems to me, you're just angry that the skirts you were trying to hide behind weren't long enough to cover you and Eric both!"

I do think it's naive to think that she has no influence over him and vice versa.

No, I don't think she's responsible for his actions but only for hers...and she finds it all funny when he's ranting on the other hg.

No one did any thing on the first rants, I didn't expect they would do anything on future rants either.

If they were so estranged...it never showed.

Still wondering about that remark by Dick with Julie Chen's questions....what does it all mean?

Archived