Daniele Week 6

CeCiMom

jen and dani alliance wouldnt work because of dani ego

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

please most humble like how she just knew eric was foul . it was her divine wisdom that figure this out no one else

I've defended Jen from the first show and haven't sided with Dani ever but now I need some reassurances that Jen really is a player.

I've seen far too many "vacant parking lot" open mouth stares out of Jen to be sure she's aware of what's going on.

Please help me believe again.

she killed her own game. voting out someone who would never vote her or her dad out for kail your worst enemy

Dick and Daniele were already on everyones evict list.

work like dani fake goodbye message to kail. a fake alliance never works

Guest jordansmom

Jen is fine. Shes playing this game better than the rest of them IMO. After all the trouble that banner plane caused this week I think she may have some"outside help" .She went from being the biggest threat to getting a pass this week and maybe even next.

Dick and Daniele were already on everyones evict list.

another point over your head. you are already on everyone list why get rid of an allied you'll still be on everybody hit list at the end of the day. they did house a favor by getting nick out and killed lets say a fourth vote to get eric out :lol: smh :food-smiley-005:

I like Daniele but I really think she screwed herself putting Eric up. they should have just waited until Kail Jen and Zack were out to turn on their alliance. I doubt the alliance would have kept them once the other 3 were out, but I guess we'll never know now.

I like Daniele but I really think she screwed herself putting Eric up. they should have just waited until Kail Jen and Zack were out to turn on their alliance. I doubt the alliance would have kept them once the other 3 were out, but I guess we'll never know now.

numbers game my friend . this was the week just wrong noms by far

Daniele's goodbye speech to Kail was stupid. It's always possible a houseguest could come back into the game, or they could throw in a twist and put that houseguest on the jury. I tried to think of reasons as to why Daniele would make that goodbye message, and the only thing I could come up with is that maybe she wanted to look like she was somehow a mastermind behind Kail leaving--like it wasn't an accident or against her plan. I guess that could be a smart move, but if Kail had been in the jury, people would have informed her of the truth behind her eviction. So, I am left with thinking that Daniele's goodbye message had no good reason behind it and it was stupid.

Her "honestly, Jenn, I've been wanting an alliance with you from the beginning" crap was laughable.

Daniele DID NOT say this to Jen. JEN said it to DANIELE. Daniele just promised her she would have her back the rest of the game if Jen wanted to make that agreement with her. As a matter of fact, Jen has said that to her several times and each time, Daniele has skirted the statement and never responeded to it.

Daniele's goodbye speech to Kail was stupid. It's always possible a houseguest could come back into the game, or they could throw in a twist and put that houseguest on the jury. I tried to think of reasons as to why Daniele would make that goodbye message, and the only thing I could come up with is that maybe she wanted to look like she was somehow a mastermind behind Kail leaving--like it wasn't an accident or against her plan. I guess that could be a smart move, but if Kail had been in the jury, people would have informed her of the truth behind her eviction. So, I am left with thinking that Daniele's goodbye message had no good reason behind it and it was stupid

Daniele told her Dad last night she feels really bad because she was laughing in her goodbye message to Kail because she thought it was totally unnecessary since she was sure Kail was staying. She said she wishes she could have redone it because Kail will take it the wrong way. She then told Jen the same story later.

Ok, i need help here. I've been to CBS.com and can't figure out where to go to read the blogs. The only ones i've gotten to read are the ones that wore copied here. Could someone please tell me where they are on the CBS website?

Just read Dani's HOH blog. I give her the best blog so far award. I really enjoyed it. Check it out if you haven't. I would however be pissed if I were her bf seeing as she addressed a few lines to him and a storybook to Nick lol nevertheless I love that girl.. too bad she's gotta Dick for a father.

If Daniele is back on slop, I'm relieved. She had been telling Dick that it would be funny to throw away all of the condiments and honey and brown sugar and things that make the slop bearable. So, I doubt they will do that now that she is on slop.

Archived