Daniele Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the live feeds:

daniele: how fake, amber out there laughing now, how can she when someone did that to you...she proably didnt even swear on her daughter

Funny thing, I thought the same about Jen...how could she side with them when Dick did that crap to her?

Then I read that Dick suggests Jen can help out Dani if she gets nom'd.

Boy, dad/daughter really think the hg owe them alot.

Dick really throwing around the"c" word...nice thing to call women in front of your daughter.

I agree ginger. What I don't get is why everyone is okay with what Dick does but when someone else does what Dick does, THEN there is a problem and all this Dick justification comes out. Just doesn't make sense.

I hope dick doesn't go. I hope dani goes.

i agree ginger. What I don't get is why everyone is okay with what Dick does but when someone else does what Dick does, THEN there is a problem and all this Dick justification comes out. Just doesn't make sense.

cause dick doesnt lie about it, the rest do.

Guest jordansmom
Dick lies right along with the rest of them.
I find it funny that ppl keep saying he has never lied. I've watched him have a conv with one person then go to someone else and add things that were not said. Granted we don't see everything but IMO he lies just like the rest of them.

I have to say I can't honestly fault someone for embellishments to a story unless they are just over the top. My mom is terrible about it, as is my dad. I have been present during a convo between my mom and someone, then present when she repeats and I'm thinking, "Well it wasn't said like THAT." :animated_rotfl: I always call her out on it after the fact and she doesn't realize she's doing it, when she's all hyped up in the moment.

Now some embellishments, yes, are ridiculous.

And everyone lies to some degree in this game I think.

there is no one in that house not guilty of lying...there are just some not so aware people on this board that choose to believe that the Donatos are innocent of it.

Face it, they are both white trash!! and if danielle wins I hope her real life boyfriend takes her for all her winnings and then kicks her under nourished whiny anorexic ass to the curb!!

I'm just curious if any of the white people on the board are ever offended by that term white trash? I know if someone used certain words pertaining to people of color, I would personally be offended yet I never see anyone get huffy about that term.

if someone's "trash" it really makes no difference what color they are. people keep using that term on here, and it makes me nuts. just call them trash if that's your opinion. i don't think it's accurate.

i guess it makes me huffy! not because i'm white. i hate all racial demeaning terms. sue me if that's too pc. you could be trash if your purple, green.

I'm just curious if any of the white people on the board are ever offended by that term white trash? I know if someone used certain words pertaining to people of color, I would personally be offended yet I never see anyone get huffy about that term.

im highly offended. exspecially when used in the direction of daniele! nomatter hwo you look at it, daniele isnt "Trash".

why is she trash? give me a reason? and dont say cause she cheated on her boyfriend, cause for 1, they never did anything, 2, they are on a break.

"if someone's "trash" it really makes no difference what color they are. people keep using that term on here, and it makes me nuts. just call them trash if that's your opinion. i don't think it's accurate."

ok so they're trash and they happen to be caucasian

i'm not pinning anything on anyone here...but i hear the word white trash a lot when i tell people i don't tolerate the "n" word in my presence. this is the response i get " well, it's true. some people are n's and others can be white trash." it's 2007. let's learn some new words.

I don't even like the term trash when regarding people unless they are the foulest of the foul which roam among murders and rapists and the like.

Just about everyone else is redeemable in my book. Not something to be put on the curb with the trash. :D

in my opinion she is trash, we all have opinions and we all don't agree..danielle is one of the worst players in this games history..she did nothing but lay in bed with nick and let her daddy run her hoh..and really you're offended king123??..maybe I'm offended because you keep singing the praises of this, in my opinion LOSER!!!

just saw the video of Dani crying to her dad and how bad she wants to go home. Can she voluntarily do that?? Man I don't think I can stand any more of her whining and crying. Maybe it would be better if she does go home, she really doesn't speak to anyone but Dick. man i can't wait for her to go home.

danielle is one of the worst players in this games history..she did nothing but lay in bed with nick and let her daddy run her hoh

how does that make her one of the worst players? this doesnt make since. shes won 2 povs, and an hoh. so what if she lays around all day, what else is there to do? isnt that what they all do, lay around? all they do all week is HOH-Nomations-pov-pov ceramony. thats it! sometimes food competition, you cant expect them to talk game the entire week,can you? from what i see, they ALL lay around alot, dustin and jessica being the worst at it

and im not offended. but i also dont like seeing my girl daniele being dissed. but i understand we all have our oppions, and its fine.

Archived