Daniele Week 6

CeCiMom

I just read Dani's blog. I respect her a lot less than I did before. I think her boyfriend must be feeling horrible that she wrote so much to Nick, "Miss you ridiculous and can't wait to see you" and stuff like that, yet she barely wrote Kris a few lines. Wow. And she told Nick there are so many unsaid things, and she wants him to relocate. That must make her boyfriend feel great, too. Poor guy. He looked nice, too. :cry:

Also, she told her Grandmother that she is the only person she considers to be her family. That will be a real present for her brother and her Dad, when they read that.

What's with being so excited that she is the youngest and the "smallest" girl there? Very weird. Also, she said she isn't catty and doesn't like girls who are catty. I'm sorry, but Daniele is one of the cattiest girls I've ever seen, and I don't mean that in a good way!

From my top three to my bottom three, all in one week. It's been a slice, Dani!

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering why we care about the love life of a 21 year old. I really don't. She had many years to find the love of her life and she is not married. I say she can date whoever she wants.

Only 21 years old....

just sayin

Well, she made her boyfriend a public thing when she entered the house and BB did an inteview with him. I personally think it's sad that he stood by her and she acted like she did with Nick, and he had to watch that. She obviously doesn't have much consideration for others.

If we're going to have that outlook on the game, then I guess we could sit and wonder why we have any interest in any of them.

Stop excusing everything Daniele does because she's 20. I'm 19 and I've learned things like don't cheat, don't cry and complain when things don't go your way, don't expect people to be there for you and then you not be there when they need you..

Has anyone considered that there may be a good chance that she isn't really together with her boyfriend anymore? If you noticed she didn't even say "I love you" to him in her blog. What she said sounded more like something you would say to a friend. She's mentioned 3 or 4 times on the show that her lease is up on her apartment and that her boyfriend is moving back in with his parents. And that she doesn't really know where she is going to live when she gets out. Does it not seem odd to anyone else that he would just suddenly move back home after being with her for 2 years and it's not really a concern about where she is going to live? I just think it's possible that there is more to the story with him than we know. Like maybe they broke up right before she came in and she just didn't want anyone to know for some sort of strategic reasons.

On top of that, has anyone taken a look at Nick's myspace today? If you haven't, you should (www.myspace.com/neatguytwo). Combine what you see there with what she wrote to him in her blog and I think there's a whole lot more to the story than anybody knows. :animated_scratchchin:

I think Dani has fallen for Nick, and him her, and I doubt either is the love of her life, she's got lots of time. I read her blog and I ain't mad sat her.

From Daniele's HOH Blog...When seeing my father walk down those steps night one, my first reaction was freeze up and hold everything in, be strong and I'll get through this. It was so much harder for me than I could have ever imagined. If you only knew how embarrassing it is for me to cry in front of people, let alone 13 strangers and um.. yes lets not forget all of America. I pretty much wanted to crawl under a rock and die. That was my first moment realizing in this house there is no escape...

Did Daniele forget that a few million of us were listening to her and her dad talking about how they both knew the other one would be in the BB house this summer, together? ...What about the time in the BY when they (D/D) were talking about the text message Dick sent Dan, the moment he knew he was casted on the show, along with her?... Oh, and the time in the Bathrrom when Dick asked her if she understood when he wrote her an e-mail telling her "they (D/D) should do some things together" and she answered him that she knew he was talking about BB and tried to hint to him on the one sentence e-mail she sent him back?...Hmmm...liar, liar...

From Daniele's HOH Blog... my dad is a big blabber mouth and pretty much a jerk to anyone and.. well lets be honest everyone. The hardest part for me is that people judge me off of his actions. Everyones always waiting for me to do something in his character. It is so annoying and makes me so angry. I am the person that I am because of my dad...

I've watched Daniele laughing approvingly when Dick threw the tea on Jen and/or egging him on and/or giving him material to go off on people, then sitting back, listening to him re-tell it to her it and loving it.

I've not once watched Dan tell her dad when they are alone, that the way he attacks the women in the house is wrong. The few times I have seen Dan tell Dick to tone it down, it has not been because she thinks the way he chooses to attack the women is low, it's because she's afraid whatever he ranted at the time might ruin her chances in the game, which is very different...

I do believe Daniele's "I am the person that I am because of my dad..." Here's hoping she grows up and out of it, eventually... :food-smiley-005:

Daniele has said to Dick's face that she doesn't feel like him or her brother have been family to her. Don't think that will surprise them. In family rifts, people pick sides and it can bring isolation so I doubt she was saying it to cut anyone down.

At the beginning of the season, Dani told everyone, including her Dad, that she was crazy in love with Kris and didn't want to hurt anyone. If she's changed her mind, then great. But she still pretty much humiliated the guy after he appeared on national television saying he would stay by her.

The thing with him moving back in with his parents is supposedly about money, as he just finished training for some sort of job, or at least that's what Daniele told her Dad. Who knows? She could be lying.

I'm sure she probably won't end up with Kris, as she is too young to settle down. That doesn't mean she couldn't have shown him more consideration in her blog (and in the house with the things she did with Nick), though.

Guest jordansmom
Has anyone considered that there may be a good chance that she isn't really together with her boyfriend anymore?

Yeah maybe but don't think he knows that.

I love it she is throwing Dustin's crap right back at her. Dustin just wants to be everyones #1 and have a special realationship with people that others don't.

The only reason Dustin came outside and had his little talk with Dani is because he loves having these little side relationships like he had with Kail and the little side deal with Zach. He has trashed Daniele and could care less about her.

OK now he is back in the house trashing Daniele to Amber.

Dustin is crap.

Guest jordansmom

You know I wish we could all agree on two points in this game:

1. They all LIE

2. They all trash talk behind ppls back.

Ok, I get it. Some of you like Dani and some of you don't, Seems to be the theme for the whole board these days no matter what HGs thread I go in...

Seems like everyone is just pushing buttons to get a rise and it's getting a little old.

Daniele is proving how 2 faced and catty she really is.

Dustin went out to talk with her...he sincerely apologized for talking trash about her and calling her names...extending an olive branch to have her join with all socially...she basically gave him her typical icy responses. I'm fine...I'm over it...It's a game...I don't care...blah, blah blah...well if that's the case Dani...why'd you spend the last day crying...trashing everyone...saying how much you hate everyone. She never apologized to him for calling him names. After Dustin left...she said "I just threw up a little in my mouth."

1 minute later...Amber comes out..."are you okay?..." Dani brushes her off says she's fine...Amber leaves and Dani says again..."I just threw up in my mouth again."

What a little catty ice princess she is....:crybaby: Whaaa...nobody understands her....whaaaa!

get over yourself Daniele!

Daniele is proving how 2 faced and catty she really is.

Dustin went out to talk with her...he sincerely apologized for talking trash about her and calling her names...extending an olive branch to have her join with all socially...she basically gave him her typical icy responses. I'm fine...I'm over it...It's a game...I don't care...blah, blah blah...well if that's the case Dani...why'd you spend the last day crying...trashing everyone...saying how much you hate everyone. She never apologized to him for calling him names. After Dustin left...she said "I just threw up a little in my mouth."

1 minute later...Amber comes out..."are you okay?..." Dani brushes her off says she's fine...Amber leaves and Dani says again..."I just threw up in my mouth again."

What a little catty ice princess she is.... Whaaa...nobody understands her....whaaaa!

Dustin only talked to Dani for one reason and that is because he wants to get these little "relationships" with people like he had with Kail and he thought Zack. I respect Daniele for being honest and calling Dustin out on his motives.

Dustin left Dani and went right in the house and trashed Daniele. He is such a jerk.

Then you must feel the same way about Daniele right? Seeing as when her dad lost she sat in a corner all night crying in between "I HATE EVERYONE" spats. Though like Jem said we all have our favorites, I find Dani disgusting for it, you find Dustin disgusting for it!

Archived