Daniele Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure her birthday is the 20th.

Considering I was buying wine coolers with my friends when I was 13, I'm not seeing the big deal if she was drinking a week before it's "legal". I think Zach was drinking for her anyway.

Danile lives with her boyfriend, but after two weeks of knowing another guy, does God only knows (amazing he didn't tell Jameka) under the covers...then she votes to evict him. I'm sorry, but that is skankish behavior. The entire time she says that she and her "boyfriend" knew things could happen, but the girl doesn't have the decency to break up or have a hiatus...she waits to mention dumping him to yet another guy.

And no, I just mentioned she worked at Hooters...a bar. In all of my years (and there are MANY), i have NEVER met someone who worked in a bar and did not drink (unless they were recovering, and even then it was hard). Hell, I'm still amazed people think under-age drinking in a bar is the worst thing that happens in the bar...right Amber...sniff sniff wink wink...

Daniele Donato (born August 20, 1986) is a 20-year-old Hooters waitress from Huntington Beach, California. Dick is her estranged father, with whom she hadn't spoken for two years before entering the House. Daniele's budding relationship with HouseGuest Nick was not well received by her father Dick. Daniele lied by telling the HouseGuests she was 21-years-old on Day 1, while she will not actually turn 21 until August 20.

For the record, Nick told Dani to vote with the house, and vote him out. She tried to convince other people that he wasn't the one casting rogue votes, or putting mustard on people's shirts, but no one wanted to believe her.

Actually, Daniele admitted to Zach last night that her boyfriend is moving back in with his parents because they had been having issues. She said they had already arranged to take a break from each other.

I know people who work at Hooters and they don't drink. You're still making a generalized statement.

Did Daniele shoot your dog or something? I'm noticing an extremely large amount of anger toward her. :animated_scratchchin:

And, for the first time she mentioned Kris and her relationship. It jsut wasnt covered well on our threads.

2am Zach and Daniele also discussed her relationship with Nick and how she never expected to find something so special in the house. She said they her and Kris were having issues in their relationship and she was supporting him and it was too much pressure. That's why he was moving back with his folks and after this was over she was going to have a break from him. On the last night Nick was in the house, she managed to say a lot of things that went left unsaid. So the relationship is "to be continued"

Danile lives with her boyfriend, but after two weeks of knowing another guy, does God only knows (amazing he didn't tell Jameka) under the covers...then she votes to evict him. I'm sorry, but that is skankish behavior. The entire time she says that she and her "boyfriend" knew things could happen, but the girl doesn't have the decency to break up or have a hiatus...she waits to mention dumping him to yet another guy.

Who cares about Dani's love life? She is 21 years old (almost) and she has her whole life to find the man her dreams. Some people really seem to care a lot about who Daniele is dating.

Did Daniele shoot your dog or something? I'm noticing an extremely large amount of anger toward her

No anger, just trying to balance out the Eric/ Dustin hate. That's all.

----

You're right, I shouldn't make generalized statements about waitresses or house guests, unless they coincide with the majority.

----

Although I haven't been to ALL of the bars, I have been to PLENTY. Nothing in this world is 100%, but i think the majority of people who work in bars, especially long enough to be a "trainer", have knocked back one or two. I'm pretty sure Danile knows what beer tastes like. I'm pretty sure she knows what a Jagerbomb tastes like. I'm sure her favorite drink is something like a Cape Cod and not a Rusty Nail.

i have NEVER met someone who worked in a bar and did not drink (unless they were recovering, and even then it was hard).

Funny_Pictures_Animated_Funny_Baby.gif

Well, then I guess I will have to have a long talk with my niece... Not only does she work at Hooters as a trainer, but she doesn't drink... Man I gotta find out why she would lie to me that way...

I'm pretty sure Danile knows what beer tastes like. I'm pretty sure she knows what a Jagerbomb tastes like. I'm sure her favorite drink is something like a Cape Cod and not a Rusty Nail.
Of course she does. She's talked to Dick about her favorite drinks and whatnot. But that's not a product of her being a Hooters waitress, it's simply a result of her being in that underage-drinking demographic. You'd be shocked how many kids in that 16-20 year-old range are regular drinkers. I know I was, and i'm sure plenty of others here would admit to it as well.

considering Daniele is underage... i dont believe they would allow her to drink at her workplace number 1.

number 2, i doubt she has been there long. just because she is a "trainer" there doesnt mean anything. they will promote someone after a month or two if you are good at your job and good with people.

number 3.... at her age, i worked in a club and did not drink. and i know a lot of people that worked in bars/clubs that werent drinkers. even after i turned 21 i didnt drink while at work. others did, but i didnt. to each their own.

that being said, who knows if daniele is a big drinker or not. who really cares.

I plan to do that very thing when I get off from work today

Why wait until after work...it's five o'clock somewhere.

And ok...ok...I didn't call Danile a lush, and I didn't mean to say that ALL hooters trainers drink...but THAT ONE DOES...and she's a skank...

But I'm not generalizing saying that all skanks drink...but THAT ONE DOES.

and I'm not saying that all Hooters trainers who drink under age are skanks...but THAT ONE IS.

there, said it. Back to the Danile love-fest...

What kid hasn't drank in their teens? Seriously. You think that a lot of kids don't drink..... you'd be mistaken. Plus she is twenty, so it makes her a little more mature than the 15 year olds that run around getting drunk. Thank God I live in Canada, legal age where I live is 19, so Daniele is okay in my books.

Archived