Daniele Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgive if this has been posted before.....

Anwayz, Dani is spoiled, selfish, rude, must be the center of attention, bratty and immature. I don't believe that her childhood with Dick was that bad. If anything, I think she was given everything she wanted and was spoiled by grandma and daddy. If Dick is so mean, he would have told her to #uck off a long time ago (i would have, daughter or no daughter). Dick takes crap from that girl. She rants, raves and bitches to him, and he never raises his voice to her. I don't think she was ever punished or put in her place as a child, and expects everyone to do what she wants.

When she starts whinning, I change the channel, i can't stand her voice.

I still think Dani is smart and a kick ass player even if she can be a little bitch and I can see why there are problems with her and her father. She won't listen to him and is very controlling of their relationship. She calls the shots it appears.

I haven't been watching the live feeds all day, so I was windering if anyone know what is really wrong with her? Why is she treating her father like a piece of crap???!!! I KNOW she WHIIIINES alot but it really seems as though a bug has crawled up her ass & can't find its way out!

She is lucky that her or her father won POV...she would be going. I think they realized she is the bigger threat.

yep they finally had a moment of common sense

The "enemy pairs" should have been the ones to go first (or at least one of the pair) because they should have been suspicious of them all. Easily, Joe/Dustin, Carol/Jessica could have paired up and make it an advantage. They let Dick and Dani slide too long, though evicting Nick was a good move to weaken them...blood is always thicker than water. Those who come close to the end will regret not breaking them up sooner.

i agree

and if dick makes it passed this week the hg are gonna have a hell of time getting either of them out . dick and dani should have been the first paired busted up.

i been saying from the beginning the hg wants to hand her and dick the money

eric and jessica move confirms this for me

sadly i do too

OK Daniele...let's try this again...you say "honestly" or "honest" and I get to have a drink

Tell you're secret alliance partner Amber to start crying too...my beers getting warm

Guest jordansmom

UV:

been saying from the beginning the hg wants to hand her and dick the money

eric and jessica move confirms this for me

They all sure been playing like it.

IMO, Eric had his hand forced by "america". I think he realized that the voters would keep on until he decided to align with D/D. Now that he has, "america" is happier with him. I didn't vote the way most of America voted. Personally, I wished Dani had gone a long time ago.

Archived