America's Player - Tasks

Yana

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to my calculations (I need to update the list again) Eric has only completed 9 tasks so far... It's possible that he has more, because it's unclear really about the nominations on if they have to stay on the block or if they only have to be nominated...

I voted for Jessica. I just wanted to reward Eric for cutting back on his slime talk and for playing a little bit nicer of a game.

(still a weasel though)

Exactly Lala... Even if we add in all the nominations that he did complete, we still don't get 15 completed tasks... I am wondering where Eric is coming up with that number... The woobie was task 19 though not 20...

DB, i think you are right.

example... i think eric thinks he passed the tasks where he had to ignore jessica for 12 hours. he failed after just moments of starting the task.... yet he continued to not only ignore jessica, but he played sick and ignored the whole house for 12 hours.... then spent the rest of the day explaining his sickness and apologizing.

(would he have continued the task knowing he had failed it?)

I wonder if Eric is getting comfirmation on tasks that hes completed or failed. If he is then he would know if he has $30K, if not I think he may be making his best guess (just like we are). It would be nice if Julie would let him (and us) know in the DR Thursday night instead of the usual small talk.

giving the hg a gift shouldnt be consider a task jmho. some of these he are get credit for are just lame

I think this entire AP twist has been lame. Some of these tasks seem like things they came up with at the last minute as just filler.

And, the important things like the vote this week don't have nearly the info that someone would need to make an informed decision. People are voting Jen/Jameka this week and none of the blowup from the last 2 days even made the show. What a joke.

:animated_rotfl: I think it's funny that after he gave Jessica the "woobie", he said to the camera that he just bagged 30,000. I guess he doesn't realize that he failed at least one that he thinks he completed. Finally the jokes on him and not us. He won't earn the 30 until he completes 1 more task.

Umm, why does it say in Week 2 that Eric succeeded in getting Jessica nominated? She's never been nominated.

Unless, there's a 'loop hole', because in the Week 2 question, it says which HG should Eric TRY to get nominated. He did sugesst Jessica, but didn't succeed in getting Jen to put her up. Didn't it even show on the tv show that he failed that task, because they showed Eric and Jen in the hammock, and he kept trying to bring up Jessica's name, and Jen kept shutting him up, saying No, nope, I'm not even thinking of her. BB even had a buzzard buzzing in the background everytime Jen said no to Eric. So didn't they show on the tv show that he failed it?

The only way they can give him credit is for TRYING like the question states. For all the other weeks, it says who do you want Eric to get nominated. Either way, the tv show isn't matching the website.

looks to me like BB is making up the rules for AP as much as everything else this year.

If they are giving him credit for completing the task of "who should Eric try to get nominated?" involving Jessica, then it seems like they would give him credit for "Into which HouseGuest's bed should he crawl tonight?" with Joe. Unless I go on BB and there is a competition that requires me to know the results of this seasons AP, I'm not going to try to understand the logic BB is using here lol

thanks Yana :) I did the same with my spreadsheet... why does this seem to be so confusing to us? :animated_scratchchin:

Everytime the HGs have mentioned the 'integrity of the game' I keep thinking about how much more complicated it has been for us viewers this season. I think it's humorous that at the same time Eric is talking about 35,000 people wanting to come into the BB house to play the game, he is also playing an entirely different game on top of the regular game :animated_rotfl:

I don't trust wikipedia at all... I get my details from CBS... My list was taken from Wiki at first though, so is detailed on the ones he missed... :)

Archived