America's Player - Tasks

Yana

OK Here's a list of the things he has done and which he has failed at... I will keep this update as possible if he makes it past this week...

Task 1: Eric is going to show his soft side... Decide which HouseGuest Eric must tell a made up lie of a sorrowful story about his past life to... We voted Kail... Successful

Task 2: Which one of the two nominees should Eric vote to evict? We voted Carol... Successful

Task 3: Decide which of the HouseGuests Eric must persuade Jen to put up for eviction... We voted Jessica... Failed...

Task 4: As every HouseGuest has their quirks, Eric will now have his own. America must decide which house guest's bed Eric will sleepwalk to... We voted Joe... Failed... Eric did "sleepwalk" into Joe's bed, but chose to leave rather than wait for Joe to kick him out...

Task 5: Which one of the two nominees should Eric get evicted? We voted Joe... Successful...

Task 6: Even though Eric is not HoH, decide a HouseGuest Eric must try to persuade Dick to put up... We voted Jen... Successful...

Task 7: It's time for Eric to cause a little drama in the house. Decide which HouseGuest Eric must target (their property)... We voted Jen... Successful...

Task 8: Which one of the two nominees should Eric get evicted? We voted Kail... Failed... Kail wasn't voted out...

Task 9: Who should Eric convince Dustin to nominate for eviction? We voted Jen... Successful...

Task 10: Eric must now start up a catch-phrase inside the house. Which catch-phrase should Eric start in the house? We voted I'd do that for a dollar... Successful...

Task 11: Which one of the two nominees should Eric get evicted? We voted Kail... Failed... Nick was voted out...

Task 12: Who should Eric get nominated for eviction? We voted Jen... Successful...

Task 13: Which HouseGuest should Eric promise to go to the final two with? We voted Jessica... Successful...

Task 14: Which HouseGuest should Eric flatter incessantly in order to ensure his safety?

We voted Dick... Failed... Eric was not successful in flattering Dick and did not complete the task because Dick voted to evict Eric...

Task 15: Who should Eric convince Jessica to nominate for eviction? We voted Dustin... Successful...

Task 16: To which HouseGuest should Eric give the silent treatment? We voted Jessica... Failed... Eric failed to give Jessica the silent treatment after she came to talk and he lied saying he'd visited the medic who said he should stay in bed and avoid people...

Task 17: Which one of the two nominees should Eric get evicted? We voted Dustin... Successful...

Task 18: Who should Eric get Daniele to nominate for eviction? We voted Amber... Successful...

Task 19: To whom should Eric give his childhood woobie? We voted Jessica... Successful...

Task 20: Which one of the two nominees should Eric get evicted? We voted Jen... Successful...

Task 21: Which HouseGuest do you want Eric to get nominated for eviction? We voted Amber... Successful...

Task 22: Who do you want Eric to kiss? Unknown at this time...

So at this point the totals are

Total tasks: 22

Total tasks complete: 16

Total tasks failed: 5

Total tasks unknown: 1

Total money won: $ 30,000.00

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problem Dawnie... I just saw that many people were wondering as I was myself what he had complete and what he hadn't and so I thought this would be a good thing to have so we could keep up...

The reason I put unknown is because he had to get so many people to say it in such and such time... I haven't heard if he got them to do that... I know he got a couple to say it, but I don't know about the rest... If I got it wrong I will change it... Can anyone confirm he did complete that task?

He was supposed to have 5 days to complete the task and when CBS showed him getting the orders, it hadn't be 5 days yet.

I think it should probably be in tomorrow's broadcast unless the BB producers have forgotten about it in all the madness.

There's no way Eric won the catch phrase task. The only 2 people that I heard saying the phrase were Jess and Dick. And there's no way they said it more than a couple of times. Eric wasn't even using the catch phrase after the first 2 days he was given the task.

There's no way Eric won the catch phrase task. The only 2 people that I heard saying the phrase were Jess and Dick. And there's no way they said it more than a couple of times. Eric wasn't even using the catch phrase after the first 2 days he was given the task.

Sometimes, I think that Eric wasn't much interested in the task money...maybe he thought he should play the game the way he wanted to, otherwise he would not make it to the end. Of course, he should have shut his mouth a long time ago..that would have helped. If he gets by this week, he will always be untrusted here in now and under the other hg's watchful eye (I avoided using radar because someone said it annoys them in the catch phrase thread). I danced around that one real good.

Yana, I would just wait to see if BB brings it up at any point... though doubtful because it seems like they've slacked off on making AP a big deal (i.e. adding a little task completed/failed image when revealing the results). They did it for a few things but they've been so wrapped up in Dick/Daniele and Amber's nonstop crying that AP stuff hasn't been focused on.

I have to admit that when they asked us about the vandalizing question I thought it was really lame, but mustardgate actually ended up being pretty entertaining.... all the other ones have been really lame though. They need some better quality AP task ideas.

No there was never a task to start a showmance...

Julie used it to decribe what the task were going to be like, but that one hasn't ever really been a task...

Archived