America's Player - Tasks

Yana

While I agree that $20,000 is pretty good for a summer vacation, I do think that without the AP he would have had a very good chance of going all the way to the finals, and now his chances are slim to none(depending on if America continues to screw him). I seriously doubt that he will complete another 5 chalenges, and might not even try some of them depending on what they are(I do not think he will try to do anything that will negatively affect his relationship with Jess again). All in all I think that 20 grand guaranteed is better than getting only the 750/week stipend, but he might have got the 500 grand had he been able to play his game.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would rather Eric gets told on Tuesday who to target. But then America votes again later to determine who to evict and Eric doesn't find out until Thursday. Because CBS LOVES to make the houseguests repeat certain speeches, it would be funny for eric to have to read: "I ERIC CHOSE TO EVICT ___"

If the HG's can change their mind about a houseguest, I believe most voters should, too. Most of the stress from the HG's comes from thining they will vote one way, and then switching the next day, only to switch again at the last minute. I really believe that mostof the don't know what they're going to do when they get up in the morning. I don't think it's fair that Eric doesn't have that kind of stress. He knows on Tuesday what he's going to do.

So far, most of the votes would be the same, but you never know...

i dont think BB or weasle ever thought he had a chance at 500 grand.

thats why he should be trying his best for each and every task. the last few weeks he was not giving 100% and it hurt him. he could have already had that money in his pocket.

i am pretty sure he also gets the lousy 750 per week too.. so not bad for a summer of acting like a weasle.

I think that the majority of the Big Brother fans felt screwed over by Eric in the last few tasks. Clearly they wanted Nick to stay and he made no real attempt at getting them to keep him and he pushed hard before he even knew what America

I think it's easy to get lost sometimes when it comes to things in the archives... I mean we have to have the archives or we'd really be lost, but sometimes you forget it's there... I know I do... Sometimes I forget to look there myself before starting a thread... It's really not a big deal... :)

If the tasks he is assigned go along the same lines - who do we want to get nominated and who do we want to get evicted - then it should get easier for him to complete them shouldn't it? Not as many to choose from. At this point everyone wants everyone else out except for themselves.

jem deleted me.

:animated_rotfl:

but i am getting use to it.

i like the attention.

i feel special. sFun_crazyjump.gif

glad to see the archived post pulled back out and put out again... in this case, it cant be posted enough times...

Yes, dumblonde, I was just going to say the same thing. On Thursday, with Kaysar, Gretchen brought up how Eric could choose whether he wanted to do a task or not, and Kaysar agreed. I thought of Yana at that time. I was hoping she wasn't listening!!

Someone should send that e-mail to them because people are going to believe House Calls and they're giving out wrong information!!

LOL Lala, I stopped watching housecalls this year... I'm glad too cause I would have called in on that one and made G mad at me, cause I would have told her how dumb her and Kaysar sounded... :animated_rotfl:

I know it's probably been answered, but the vote he has no choice with, but the other tasks maybe he does. Like talking to Jessica, he broke it by talking to her at the last minute.

Jem,

I think this part of the article answers that, even though I guess it's not that clear... I think he does have to try any and all tasks...

Don't forget that he makes that money on top of what he's already making, plus any prize money for future comps, and first or second place overall. Even if he doesn't finish top 2, he will take home about 30,000-50,000. that's not bad for a summer job.

If there has been a task assigned to each show that has aired since day one (& I dunno if there has) Eric could have only attempted 20 tasks. So that means he's completed 15 & failed 5? Does anybody remember if the tasks started from day one? I wonder why CBS refuses to put a list on the BB website.

Here is the list that Hamsterwatch compiled:

1 - sob story to Kail: successful

2 - eviction of Carol: successful

3 - nomination of Jessica: failed

4 - sleepwalk bit: failed (he didn't get "kicked out")

5 - eviction of Joe: successful

6 - nomination of Jen: successful (but she veto'd herself off)

7 - vandalize Jen: successful (mustard)

8 - eviction of Kail: failed

9 - nomination of Jen: successful (but Jameka veto'd her off)

10 - start a catchphrase: successful? ("I'd do that for a dollar" - 3 different people had to say it on 5 different days - it came up a lot)

11 - eviction of Kail: failed

12 - nomination of Jen: successful (but she veto'd herself off)

13 - final two promise to Jessica: successful

14 - flatter incessantly to ensure safety: (he was safe - but who was it?)

15 - nomination of Dustin: failed (but he went up after veto)

16 - silent treatment to Jessica: failed

17 - eviction of Dustin: successful

18 - nomination of Amber: successful

19 - give a "woobie" to Jessica: successful

Archived