Things That Make Me Laugh

oldguy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, i do have to laugh at myself.. because i did post something this morning.. and now it makes sense what KY was saying about No fly zone...

i asked about earlier seasons having been in a no fly zone.. i guess i should have mentioned that i thought it was because of 9/11 and there were a lot of areas that had no fly zones (i know where i live in NJ had a no fly zone.. there still is in some areas) and i thought in CA they had some areas and one was in that area.... having nothing to do with CBS, but only the fact that the house was in that fly zone.

so it would be seasons 3 and 4. thats why i was asking if anyone recalled having seen planes in those seasons. i dont remember.

ok.. continue to laugh.. i am gonna go take my pill now.. :animated_rotfl:

ok, I admit I laugh when I hear Daniele and her 'negative' humor... and when I saw the youtube video with Jessica saying "booyah!"

on here, I laugh when people go crazy over the show! (I'm glad I never get carried away like that! :animated_bouncy: )

Every single day someone says something that gets me going, and it's usually fizzle, that dirty hooker

Please go to Off Topic and see the Fizzle thread...

Please click on her fifth star!!!!

I love it when Amber cries. At first I felt bad for her and now it's just so ridiculous it's funny.

I laugh when Jameka says, "Mmmmhmmmm" like every two seconds.

I love that Dick gives Jen so much EDIT. Sorry, but I think she's such an annoying person she deserves it. If there are harsh words said, tough. She should stop following Dick around all the time like a stalker. She wants him to do it, and if the people that feel sorry for her don't realize that, I don't know what to tell you. Open your eyes, maybe. Also, it is true she takes the heat pretty well, but that's because she is so stuck on herself she doesn't care. To her, she's the only one that matters. I mean hell, having a picture of her Mom up in her room wasn't more important than how she looked in the picture.

Zach being a creep all the time is pretty entertaining as well.

when amber, daniele, jameka, jessica leaves

but what really make me laugh is folks who stay up late in house to talk strategy with dick and daniele the most powerful duo in the house. the rich get richer. first bb season i am seeing hg helping folks they should get out pronto further in the game and thinking we can get them out later memo to the hg thats how dr. will became a bb egend

Makes me scream and then laugh when two or three HG's are huddled up and whispering about sending home certain people Then they hear that those people are talking about sending THEM home and it's "They are such liars, backstabbing, disloyal scumbags!" So funny that they can't see their own reflections.
:shocking:

Makes me scream and then laugh when two or three HG's are huddled up and whispering about sending home certain people Then they hear that those people are talking about sending THEM home and it's "They are such liars, backstabbing, disloyal scumbags!" So funny that they can't see their own reflections

This gets me too. :lol:

Guest jordansmom

Gingersnaps:The only thing that made me really laugh is when Dustin won hoh and he started crying....that was funny. He sure gave Amber a run for the tears.

Peek e boo!

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl: It was as if he just won Miss America.

I REALLY laughed when Dustin, crying over his brother's picture, wailed "He can see ME but I can't see HIM!" (mentioned this on another thread a few days ago).

I laughed even harder when Ginger replied:

Peek a boo

~~~~still lmao~~~~

This was funny:

AMBER whispered to JAMEKA a few minutes ago...."Our group is so real, and their group is so fake!"

It reminded me of the befuddled Nerd Herd

so so true. They proclaim to be the RIGHTEOUS ones.

What planet are the from?

9 pages of posts on the Official Dick Confronts Eric

thread! I just read the last page and discovered -

guess what - there has been no confrontation.

I don't plan to go back and read 8 pages. I'll just wonder what everyone is saying. lol

oldguy... ohh ... but your wrong.. there was! go back to page 7 and there is a link to a youtube of dick confronting eric the other day... why does nobody pay attention to me? pfft!

2 things from this past week that made me laugh

1) Dick trying his hardest to get a rise out of Jen by calling her every name he could think of and her just laughing and shrugging it off. Love when the bullies don't get the satisfaction.

2) Jessica telling her "Red Rabbits can only date Red Rabbits, Blue Rabbits can only date Blue Rabbits" story the other night with the chessboard. I am so loving Jess now.

Dep

Oh and one other thing usually gives me a good laugh.......oldguy :)

Archived