Things That Make Me Laugh

oldguy

Last night some posters talked about Jen's "immorality" - because she "flaunts" her body.

LMAO. Every season the show seems to be stacked (no pun intended) with well-endowed young ladies running around in bikinis. I guess all those girls are "immoral" because they "flaunt" their bodies.

Maybe I have a warped sense of humor because every day I find things to laugh at.

If you decide to post here, please don't sermonize.

Just tell us what you think is funny.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What makes me laugh in the house is the lemmings syndrome they have all caught. I find it very funny to watch them throw them selves off the cliff behind who ever they perceive as having the power.

What I find funny on the boards is how personally some people take what happens in the house. Like it some hoe effects their lives personally.

That IS funny!

Here's another one I laughed at: someone last night described Daniele as "a stand-up person" That, in itself, is not particularly funny unless you get an immediate mental image - as I did - of Daniele in a

PRONE position, rolling in the hay with Nick. A guy she had known for a couple of weeks. Lots and lots of bed scenes starring the stand-up girl. LOL

i thought it was funny that earlier in the day they were talking smack about her.. and jameka wanted to slap her... then within hours.. she is a stand up person..

sCo_uhm.gif

what makes me laugh here? when things dont go a certain way in the house... people think BB is rigged... every single time.. i can set my clock to it. sFun_nopity.gif

what makes me laugh here? when things dont go a certain way in the house... people think BB is rigged... every single time.. i can set my clock to it.

I think I love Fizzle now :-p

What makes me laugh is how Jen talks about the evil ways when she started alot of this....that and Jameka's connection with god

-Kyo

It makes me laugh when Julie Chicken walks across her little stage, sits down for 20 seconds and then gets up again.

And it really makes me laugh when a HG will state "I just know that America loves me!"and it is usually the person America is loving the least.

It makes me laugh that when this is all done, hopefully people Dick knows will hate him all the more and people Danielle knows will say "what the hell is wrong with your whiney voice that goes down at the end in some freaky grrr sound?"

Amber's scrunched, distorted face of woe is hilarious.

What's funny on the boards today is people who think the banner plane was rigged. Our country, supposedly with the greatest gov't/military on earth, couldn't stop even 1 of 4 hijacked jets from killing 3000 people, yet somehow the BB staff can stop a plane from flying into their airspace. That's funny.

Well, I'm embarrassed. :giggle: I was sure I read a post where someone was griping about BB, in previous seasons, kept planes from flying into their airspace. Guess that's where I got the idea.

If BB paid for the banner plane though, according to some conspiracy theorists, why would they out their AP twist like that? :huh2:

oldguy, I believe that it's the fact that she is calling someone else out and calling them immoral for acts yet she dresses like that and it sets her up for a rebuttle that's quite easy to follow up on...people can show their bodies and make their mistakes but she acted above someone else so it made her an easy target...especially because it wouldn't even be on her radar if it weren't for jealousy...I do see your point though

It's the posters here that make me laugh. Every single day someone says something that gets me going, and it's usually fizzle, that dirty hooker!!

The music that BB plays in the background also cracks me up.... that church music is something else!

Amber. In the beginning I actually felt sorry for her.

Now, every time I see that crow's nest piled on top of her head, her red nose, her slobbering crying fits, I laugh. I don't believe I ever before in my life laughed at someone crying But there's just something about Amber

I also laugh with the posters who can't wait to see Amber cry when she's not America's Choice.

Archived