Things That Make Me Laugh

oldguy

Not sure if this one was posted or not already but I cracked up when Jen was preaching to Daniele about MORALS!!!!

:animated_rotfl:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MellyMel :

Not sure if this one was posted or not already but I cracked up when Jen was preaching to Daniele about MORALS!!!!

I don't get it, surely you aren't equating some provocative dressing with cheating on your partner. :rolleyes:

The funniest thing for me, is watching Amber's crocodile tears yet again. And the runner-up: Dick and Danielle swearing Jessica to secrecy, and then Jessica repeating everything they said word for word to Eric. How can they be soo stupid?

I'll laugh when theres something funny so far nothing yet......

Maybe I'll laugh when Eric is voted out...... :animated_rotfl:

Dani tells her dad that Eric is the culprit. A little later Dick is stomping around the back yard, saying

"I KNEW it! . . . I KNEW it!! . . . I KNEW it!"

Sure you did, Dick. umm hmm . . .

lol

The way Jameka eats make me laugh too, and apparently the camera crew too...they always zoom in on her chomping. She be going to town, like it's her last meal. She has to be the funniest eating person ever.

#2 When Amber cries

#3 When Dustin cried

#4 How delusional Zach is about Nick...he thinks Nick was his main man...he'll get a rude awakening when he see the tapes

One thing on the show made me laugh more than anything else on any previous season. "Jamek-Jamek-Jameka could've taken the money!" It was just so funny watching her struggle to get the words out in between gasps and sobs.

I laughed again just being reminded of this.

Although I love Dick and Daniele, I find it hilarious that once the banner went over that said LNC=Nerd Herd, they secluded themselves more from the group and started talking about how stupid the LNC was and negative toward the LNC like they were never a part of it. I think they were embarrassed that their group was being compared to the Nerd Herd

Amber's bloated face during the POV comp sobbing at the camera going "JAMEKA..JAMEKA..JAMEKA..JAMEKA could have taken the 5000" Damn woman spit it out.

that was hilarious, lmao, I had to rewind and watch that about 3 times! :animated_rotfl:

Archived