Will You Keep Watching If Eric Gets Voted Off

rzavi4jc

101 members have voted

1. 1. Will you keep watching if eric gets voted off

• Yes
    • No

I don't know about anyone else, but I pretty much despise everyone in the house but Eric & Jessica. I almost have the feeling that CBS loaded the house with so many volitile, hostile, unlikable personalities that they would all vote eachother out, leaving Eric at the end as "America's champion." However, their plan may backfire, as it looks like Eric is on the hot seat with the banner being seen by the houseguests.

I am a die-hard fan of BB, but if he goes, I just can't see myself rooting for any of those other people, and may stop watching all together. What's your take?

Yes of course I will keep watching.

I was on the Eric bandwagon and thought he was playing a good game.

I just got tired of him making stupid moves. He will be fine when he leaves. He has had his Big Brother fun and will not suffer any from the experience.

People act like Eric not having what they call a fair shake is catatrophic. He is just another HG.

I'll watch at least as long as Jess is still there.

Is this the last eviction before sequester?

If Eric makes it to sequester I'll keep watching because we might still get to choose who hes votes to give the $$ to.

I will definitely keep watching if Eric leaves, but I will be sad.

However, I will have to give credit to the person who figures it all out. The only really bad thing will be if the person figures it out due to the banner plane. I think that stinks.

Frankly, I'm amazed Eric has lasted as long as he has, with the tasks he's had to do. I thought for sure we'd lose him with the mustard thing. How he got in and out of that room like he did is beyond me.

Of course I will continue watching...right to the end! Eric is not the show...just a part of it....mildly entertaining at that.

who is eric again?

{shrugs shoulders}

How did you happen to pick Eric and not ..say Jameka?

He is definitely expendable and would no be missed -

not by me at least. Someone said on another thread that cbs should allow him to tell the hgs that he's AP.

Right - I'm sure all his housemates would appreciate hearing that. He would be out of there like he was shot from a cannon.

I think it would so funny if Eric leaves this week. Think about it he couldn't vote the way he wanted while in the house. He is 1 task away from getting his first 1000 and if he doesn't get that last task then he gets nothing for being AP and he doesn't even get to be on the jury. BB and America screwed Eric but mostly Eric screwed himself accepting the spot as AP.

Well, he won't be voted out this week as looks like Dani will nom Kail and Jen. Dick/Dani put too much faith in thinking Jessica would follow through with them, when she is more connected to Eric. And I was so hoping Dani/Dick would see that and teamup with Kail/Jen. Too bad Dick's loud mouth and made them not catch that and made them more of a target.

I wanted Eric around until last week when he went out of his way to disregard what America wanted..

he showed me that he is not playing for America.. he is playing for him.. which is fine but don't cry when you make some people mad and they send a banner over the house to expose you.. imo.. and yes i will still watch..

:animated_scratchchin: It will be fun this week to see all the backstabbing and talking going on thru the large group

Yes, I will still watch the show. Eric isn't the whole show. He's a great addition, both personally and with the twist. If he leaves, it will suck, because he's a good player and the other twist, but I will still watch.

Archived