Will You Keep Watching If Eric Gets Voted Off

rzavi4jc

101 members have voted

1. 1. Will you keep watching if eric gets voted off

• Yes
    • No

Sheesh, I guess I'm in the minority. It's not so much that I thought Eric was all that great, but I am struggling to find any redeeming qualities in the other houseguests. They all are just so self-absorbed and petty. Anyway, just my two cents. Thanks for all the responses, I can admit when I'm wrong.

PS

Who am I kidding, I'll watch no matter what too :)

Personally, I like Eric ok, and I think he's done pretty well with what America has given him to do.

Do you actually think he was given the choice of being America's Player, or do you think CBS hoisted that on him, just curious.

Notwithstanding, I hope he doesn't get booted because some morons with too much time and money on their hands sent a banner plane over the house. Personally, I think that really sucks and is unfair.

I'll still watch if Eric goes.

So far I really don't have a

fave. Everyone is so flip-floppy!

I'll def still watch if Eric goes. I used to like him, but now he's starting to aggravate me. I cannot wait until everyone else starts getting evicted and they see that Eric actually was the 2 "phantom" votes. Annnnnnd that he lied his ass off and so many of them thought he was such a stand up guy. Hilarious.

This show is just awesome!

but mostly Eric screwed himself accepting the spot as AP.

Do you think they just lined up all the houseguests before they entered the house and were like "ok who wants to be America's player?"

This wasn't something he had a choice on. If he wanted to be on the house he would have had to accept. It's not like he could just say "nah not for me" and they'd just move onto to someone else because then somebody would know the twist.

again who is eric

Archived