Jen

Jem

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when dick was throwing verbal farts jen's way, and what a horrible person she is, jen retorted with a shot about what a great person daniele is cheating on her boyfriend in the house with nick

anyway, as the chihuahua sized dog next to the bulldog asking 'whadda we gonna do boss , whadda we gonna do?'...eric felt obligated to uphold dick's daughters honor, as he felt jen 'crossed the line'

yeah, we can ask that eric get himself nominated one of these days

Jen needs to get over her issues...a lot of people in this house have done some messed up things and she throws things back at someone who wasn't saying a word to her? Cute...she has some sort of jealousy towards Daniele and it's getting old

And no wonder Daniele couldn't promise not to put up Jen to Kail

the only roadblock in dick and dani final two easily

I think Jen's comments during the HOH were aimed at Daniele because Daniele was the one still in the HOH... I'd agree that most of the tension between Jen and Daniele stems from jealousy over Nick's attention though... overall, I feel Jen's retaliation to Dick by commenting about Daniele's relationship/morals has been the only sign of Jen being affected by Dick's comments to Jen

Jen cut off her own nose by letting her encounter with ED flow out of her mouth to Dani. Dani's not going take Jen's [ gee, poor you having to put up with a dad like that] comment as sympathy. Jen's also scared of ED despite her weak attempts at verbal bravado. Her feet were rooted to the carpet and eyes wide. She doesn't feel she has an ally. And who may not hate her now don't want to chance associating with her or face the door. She should've thrown her water instantly into his face. I prefer ED, but he's only as strong as they allow.

Nick is a loser in a lot of ways ,scary to think he is one of America's teachers.

yep

Archived