Jen

Jem

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Counts Jen's teeth 78, 79,80,81...

Golly Yath, I am rather fond of her droning nasal voice. Urgggggg

Or her sudden "I'm just here cuz it's fun thingy". Slap..Slap..slap slap slap..

Good to hear from you, Wicked (wow, I never thought I'd say THOSE words...).

Ya, it was starting to get lonely in the anti-Jen corner.

But Wicked, 'sokay...you don't need to actually come INTO my corner...just posting is adequate.

We all know Jen has plenty of annoying quirks but put yourself in the following situation:

You are back in junior high, a bully is picking on an unpopular kid, do you side with the bully or the unpopular kid? I am ashamed to admit when i was in junior high i would have sided with the bully. Now i always try to put myself into the other persons shoes, things become very different from another perspective.

I dislike Jen but the way Dick treated her and the exceptional way she handled it made her a martyr in my eyes.

I dislike Jen but the way Dick treated her and the exceptional way she handled it made her a martyr in my eyes.

I can't like Jen merely on the basis that I disapprove of some of Dick's actions toward her.

And I sure can't see her as a martyr.

Dick said he is commited with Jen to the end. I wonder if BB gave him an ultimatum to be nice and he went for an alliance to final stages of show ?

Dick has been trying to cut a deal with Jen and Kail since week 2. The more they turned him down the worse he treated both of them.

Jen cutting a deal with Dick and then going public with that deal, after the things he has already said and done to her is one of the dumbest things I have ever seen on reality tv. She has to know knows that if they lose their power play (which at this point looks like a done deal) then she will become the replacement when either Dick or Daniele get put up in the next week or two. If she had at least kept a low profile after cutting the deal with D & D she could have survived the coming weeks as both sides do everything they can to off each other. Worse case is that she could have ended up 6th, with the more likely version being top 4 with both sides getting some of the others out throughout the coming weeks. Now she could be gone over the next 2 weeks.

I agree the alliance with D&D was a bad move. Jen and Zach were both caught in D&Ds net when the bait was put out. My only hope is that Jen's allegiance to D&D is very very thin. D&D cares about nobody in this game except themselves.

Zach has always been a lost puppy and is just happy someone is willing to take him home. Too bad D&D will throw him to the curb the first time he pees on the rug.

Jen?? Suffering???? Puh-leez!!

Not a chance. She didn't have to "withstand" Dick's treatment of her...she could easily have stood up for herself, and all HG's as well as viewers, would respect her for that.

The reason she hasn't done that is simple: She's loving the attention and the focus on her.

Had she have fought back to Dick it would have just given him the satisfaction that he was getting to her. Ignoring someone is not an easy task and is the best way to deal with Dick. Dick uses personal attacks on Jen. What is she supposed to say? I dont have crotch rot! i shower every day! People like me! There is no point arguing with a person like Dick, you just justify his unacceptable behavior.

To have "stood up for herself" would only be stooping to Dick's level. Anyone with class understands that it takes much more strength of character to gracefully smile and "turn the other cheek" as the jesus-freaks like to call it.

Archived