Jen

Jem

Jen is doing a really good job this year. I just really wish she would have won the Hoh comp.

she escape the nerdherd 2 gotta give her props on that but i am still pissed she put up joe as a replacement nom. she is the reason why the game is stale now and so predictable

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jordansmom

but i am still pissed she put up joe as a replacement nom

Yeah if she would have stuck to her word this game would be really diff now. Still rooting her on the take the NH2 down.

Jen didnt know any better about Joe.

He was a snake, and she thought she was doing all of them a favour by putting him up.

Do any of you REMEMBER how annoying Joe was? Im personally Glad he's gone.

In other news,

I fully agree as well. I cant wait for her to be the NH2's downfall!

Jen has really grown on me. So much that I am rooting for her to win it all! I want to be more like Jen! Not the shallowness, but the confidence and the ability to stay cool under attack. That's why Dick keeps ripping on her: b/c he can't get a rise out of her. There's nothing bullies hate more then when their prey doesn't cower before them.

Guest jordansmom

Not the shallowness, but the confidence and the ability to stay cool under attack. That's why Dick keeps ripping on her: b/c he can't get a rise out of her. There's nothing bullies hate more then when their prey doesn't cower before them.

I agree with you. She is a better person than me to handle all that so well. Good job girl. Crush the NH2!!

jen's voice aggravates the heck out of me..I do not like her anyways but that just puts the icing on the cake for me..not quite as much as Amber though, I think she will stay at my most disliked person in the house

I concur with those that said they wish they could react to someone pushing your buttons the way she does...and I also have a little respect for the fact that she admitted to crossing the line with Daniele with what she said during HOH when Daniele wasn't even speaking toher, it was Dick

OMG I never thought I say this but I'm starting to like Jen. She's starting to grow on me. She may be the veto queen this year like james rhine was the veto king.

Does anyone agree? :sherlock:

OMG I never thought I say this but I'm starting to like Jen. She's starting to grow on me. She may be the veto queen this year like james rhine was the veto king.

Does anyone agree?

I agree.

But it's gonna be alot harder for her to stay in the house now.

Is it true she gave up trying out for HoH for 5 weeks AND any money from coming in second place?

Dayamn...

That's gutsy!

I really hope she wins.

Personally I think she already deserves it more than anyone else since she's been picked on since day-1 and still hasn't compromised herself the way everyone else has.

Plus... she never lies, that I can see.

Archived