Jen

Jem

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get it.

So some people think it's ok for Dick to rattle the competitors in the HOH endurance competition, but it's not ok for jen to rattle the competitors in the competition? Dick can say rude and filthy remarks to jen, but Jen can't say the truth?

Jen is awesome!!!

GO JEN!!!

I don't think Jen has actually alligned with D&D as stated that she would not vote to evict Kail. She would vote against whomever they put up against Kail.

As far as everything she has said against Eric, it was the truth from what i have gathered from others on the feeds. She told D&D that she didn't think that Kail and Eric were tight at all. If anything Kail was tighter w/ dustin.

Also she was suffering w/ the drama of the pov and possibly just talked to much....but then almost no one talks to her much re: game except Kail...

I still like her and hope "America" and Dick stay off her back.

I don't get it.

So some people think it's ok for Dick to rattle the competitors in the HOH endurance competition, but it's not ok for jen to rattle the competitors in the competition? Dick can say rude and filthy remarks to jen, but Jen can't say the truth?

Jen is awesome!!!

GO JEN!!!

Oh so true...

The hate for Jen gets in the way of logic.

Probably not as many people hate Jen as some believe. There is no denying that she is strange but I give her props for calling out Dani during HOH, why shouldn't she? Jen knows that every time she and Dick are talking or he's yelling at her all cameras are on them.

i think she shouldn't call dani out because it is NONE OF HER BUSINESS! "i don't like cheaters! i don't like smokers!" well..look the other way!! i don't like exhibitionists! i don't like people who mistreat their maids and don't speak to their gardeners!

that being said, she's better. there's more to her than she first presented. she's playing well. she's not one of the biggest liars in the house. she should just grow up and mind her own business about people's personal lives. no one's personal life is free of cr*p. jen's included.

and i disagree with the above. i think she's genuinely interested in being dani's friend. and i think they make a great team.

Personally I much prefer exhibitionists who don't cheat on their partners.
Me too!! Jen can exhibit anything, anytime!!!
Daniele Jenn final 2!!!!
Uh no...JEN/JESS FINAL TWO!!!!!

i don't like people who mistreat their maids and don't speak to their gardeners

What is this about? I don't remember reading anything about this.

Dick did not make an alliance with Jen. All he said was that he promised to lay off of her and whatever promise he made with her would be until the end of the game, even finals if it applied.

if they were final 2. this is how i see the conversations going.

Jenn: hey do you know what i just thought of?

Jessica: aghh, what?

Jenn: well like, you know how like, hamburgers come from cows, where does like, Pork come from?"

jessica: Ummm, i dont know... Maybe that comes from a cow too?

Jenn: well like, i was thinking, like maybe it was from a chicken or something Like that.

OH THE HORROR!

I know I voted for that so that Jen could get some cred from it happening recently and not weeks ago. But I also voted Kail and Jameka so that it would cast doubt. It was mean but that was after hearing what he said to Jess about Amber's secret.

Jen/Jess final two Please think about the feeds they aren't just to look at (King) can you imagine the conversations those two would have? Dead air booo

Meh, talk is cheap.... I was thinking about the private bikini pillow fight partys... I know, how greedy of me...

Archived