Jen

Jem

Dick should be commited. Period.

I'd like to slap some white paint on him, give him a fake smile, call him a joker, and throw him in Arkham Asylum to wait for a big bad bat to beat him down.

:batman:

Waitaminute...

What the hell did you mean by 'commited' again?

arkhamasylum1fr1.jpg

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am SO skeptical about what's behind Jen's decision to give up the $250,000.

I can't think of anyone in the world that would do that, therefore playing the odds of winning the whole thing.

Is she THAT sure of winning it all?? If so, why??

This does not compute for me.

Dissappointing that Jen should forget what vile (mix up the letters and that spells evil) Dick has done to her.

But, what else is there to do...everyone has been against her since day one, maybe that is effecting her choice right now.

Hopefully, she thinks this is the only way to get ahead since she has no chance of getting HOH next few times.

After typing all this I still think she should have not chosen this path and try to get that Dick out of the house.

Dissappointing that Jen should forget what vile (mix up the letters and that spells evil) Dick has done to her.

But, what else is there to do...everyone has been against her since day one, maybe that is effecting her choice right now.

Hopefully, she thinks this is the only way to get ahead since she has no chance of getting HOH next few times.

After typing all this I still think she should have not chosen this path and try to get that Dick out of the house.

I agree Ginger...I really didn't think she'd comprimise. I hope she's just going to use him and eventually "throw his ass under the bus"...but I doubt she will. As much as I like her...it doesn't seem her style to backstab. (I like schemers and manipulators)

I guessing she thinks this will help her career.

How though...I cannot guess at that!

Maybe, Ginger...but I think it really smells. C'mon, she's not THAT stupid...that's a quarter of a million bucks.

Actually there were a few things about this POV that smelled...

I hear ya.

Not sure why this POV became so intense, so early. But, to not take that kind of money is ridiculous. Many things are questionable this season. My guess that there might be some who are associated with this show may be removing themselves from production before next season.

The only reason anyone would not take that money--however stupid they might be--is if they were sure they were going to win.

And yes, with all the questionable aspects of this POV, I'm having a hard time getting into all the Dick-Dani-Jen strategizing, etc.

I mean hey, there's manipulation by the producers, which I've always acknowledged, and understand has to exist.

But then there's MANIPULATION.

Like this.

How stupid, accepting, and unquestioning do the producers think the viewers are??

Yath, I am not sure of the sequence of events because I do not have the feeds, but I would think that once you pass on HOH's which many did (not sure why at this point it is the only guaranteed safety) I would think you would grab some money and call it a day.

While many of us acknowledge that manipulation is part of bb producers strategy, what you are suggesting is "rigging" and that is not acceptable.

Yeah, I think the producers may think we as viewers will accept anything they throw at us...we're die hard fans and they know it.

Jen is playing one of the best games...

She is golden...

I gave her a hard time at first but I was wrong.... And that doesn't happen very much... Actually I think thats the first time... Meh, C'est la vie...

She just turned down $250,000....what was THAT??

Brilliant strategy?

Well, she did win veto, at least that gives her one more week in the house and closer to the final two.... If she were to go home she would get nothing... $250,000 is better than nothing...

I hate to compromise but I see her point...

i dont know if i could pass up 250000

Archived