Jen

Jem

I'm pretty sure I heard Jen say she did not go for the option to sit out HOH comps. She wasa trying to tell Cail it could be a good thing for her (Kail) because then no one would consider her a threat and she could stay in the house longer. Kail couldn't seem to understand this reasoning and mentioned that Jen could still compete.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And.... (This is freaking me out but,) the other thing I like about her IS her self-centered-ness it's weird... :animated_shocking:

I'd like to see Jen, Dani, Kail & Zach Aline with each other After.......

It's not IF but WHEN Dick leaves I'd give it a couple of weeks..... (still love ya, Dick but....)

Guest jordansmom

After seeing this link I am convinced more than ever of Dick's attitude toward Jen being one of sexual frustration.

He likes to pretend he's straight-forward all the time and he can't admit how much he wants her and is pissed because he can never have her.

You sound just like my husband. I too agree that deep down he wants her so bad it hurts lol

i been say that awhile back

If allying with Dick (I don't mind Dani) gets Jen further in the game I'm all for it, and I think it does. This alliance has now cemented her place in the game since for at least the next few weeks the target is completely, 100% off Jen.

The fact that she has stepped up her game since the last veto is great, but I am a little sad that it means our dorky AP is in some hot water.

I really don't like her allied with D/D since I don't like those two at all, but if it keeps her in the game, well, I guess it's ok. ;)

I thought it was so funny earlier when Jen and Dustin were talking (well sounded more like he was being demanding) and AFTER he talked about D&D he said don't say anything and she said "I'm not very good at keeping secrets but

I'll try"

LOL!! She couldn't be more honest! because she just told Dani what he said

Dustin 's game is scummy right now, and he is sooo smug about it all, I am getting to the point I cannot tolerate him, or Amber.

I totally agree!! I can't stand Dustin & Amber! I think Dustin is worse than Joe. At least Joe added some comedy to the feeds!

Also, when Jen was telling Dani that Kail said they want her also to convince D&D to put Zach up, why can'y Dani figure out they don't have the votes (they think Dustin might vote out Eric??) Dustin is the one that wants Zach up! How could they have the votes, esp when Jess is all over Erik. They are clueless!

Shoots . . .

Dustin is seriously covering his a$$;

Amber has backed off into a fetal position (i.e. no real commitment);

Jessica is actually in the position to make a decision;

D&D are putting themselves on a limb.

Eric, IMO will be covered this week;

Jen is so gonna be part of the final four;

Jameka is cruisin', but needs to commit eventually;

Kail is gonna float and will be competitive later if she is still arround;

Zach, will be the last person out before the final four . . Jen, Daniele, Eric & Jessica

after how they've treated her, had Jen been playing Dick and Dan today I'd have given her props, but she's actually happy that they have let her "in". She's just like Zach now, following them around like a dog waiting to be petted...ew

after how they've treated her, had Jen been playing Dick and Dan today I'd have given her props, but she's actually happy that they have let her "in". She's just like Zach now, following them around like a dog waiting to be petted...ew

I totally agree... it's so sad, especially considering Dani still doesn't like her at all (talking behind her back, calling her psycho). They are just using her to get their way and they will sell her out the first chance that they get. I really don't care for D/D AT ALL!

Archived