Who Is Going Home This Week?

Joah

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now if my old age mind is still functioning...Wasn't ZACH who Dustin wanted out all along from the time he won HOH till the LNC changed his mind for him!!!!

Right...that's what I was saying...Dustin wanted to backdoor Zach, but Dick and Danielle wanted to get out Kail...that's when Dick threatened that the house was going to be divided if they have to choose between Zach and Kail. Again...Dustin wanted to get out a threat to him, but D&D convinced the whole group that they should go after Kail (D&D's threat).

It doesn't matter now, b/c Nick is the new target.

If Nick goes up, he has to leave. The only way he wouldn't is if there is a total revolt against Dustin, which could happen. But if it does happen, then Dustin is gone soon. They wouldn't want Dustin on the jury to vote against them for turning on him.

All in all, I'd say buh-bye, Nick.

This is what I was thinking could happen (wish)

Dick and Daniele are seeing that Amber and Dustin cannot be trusted. They see that Dustin is getting in with Kail. They flip the vote and make the vote Zack, Dick, Daniele, Jessica and Eric to evict Kail.

That would be so so fantastic

:2thumbsup: Marty

Now all we need is a pair of Red Slippers, click three times and say "Kail Goes Home, Kail Goes Home, Kail Goes Home".....

I think I just realized why Eric was pushing hard for them to tell Zach and Jen how to vote, and especially Zach. That way, even if America tells him to keep Nick, he can blame that vote on Zach, saying that he decided to revolt and vote for Kail to go. He wants to make sure that they are scared into definately voting Nick out, since two or more votes for Nick to stay would be very suspicious. He's covering his bases, and somewhat playing America........ Of course, my theory could be wrong, I'll wait and see how he goes about pushing for Nick to stay (assuming that is what America votes, which i think it is)!!

If Nick goes up, he has to leave. The only way he wouldn't is if there is a total revolt against Dustin, which could happen...

All in all, I'd say buh-bye, Nick.

But they wouldn't be revolting against Dustin, Cat, because they decided on Nick as a group. Dustin did not push for Nick...so they'd be going against their own choice...I find his whispering/cuddling sessions with Dan, which is about the only thing he does in the house, boring... thus I don't think Nick adds anything to the show...so...he can go

Eric gets his assignment after the show Tuesday night. He should know by now that Kail is going to be a three-peat.

I think Eric should start right now with planting the seed to get Kail out. He can do that by "outing" the alliance that Dustin, Amber, Jameka have with Kail and Jen.

These people have to be blind and deaf if they cannot see and hear what is going on right in their faces. Dustin has been hanging out with Jen and Kail up in the hoh room and out in the yard alone with them. He threw the comp by buying the trip and taking the money to keep from using the pov. Kail has been laughing and happy go lucky since noms. Hello when has kail ever been happy go lucky knowing she is on the block? His plan was to back door instead of sending either one of the girls home when they spent two weeks trying to get them out of the house. WAKE UP HG. Dustin is the James of this season. I hope the group catches them plotting togeather and pulls a switch and sends Kail home.

does eric know about that alliance? i really think nick is better off leaving...i don't want him too. but i really want to see dustin and amber and jameka get f'd now. i know people are saying it wasn't dustin's idea...but he seemed so superiorly smugly happy about it.

With Nick being so high on the CBS polls, I really have a hard time believing that Eric will vote to evict him...unless he chooses against America's Choice. So that's one to evict Kail. Here's what I think will might happen:

To evict Nick:

:bigcry: -mber

Jameka

Jen

To evict Kail:

Dick

Danile

Eric

Swayable:

Jessica - although I think she'l vote with Eric

Zach - I cannot really see him voting to keep Kail over Nick

"Please, God, Please choose to evict Kail...because I know you have nothing better to do" :pray2:

To evict Nick:

:bigcry: -mber

I love it!! I don't care who goes -- Nick (a vote also cast by Chris, Dani's outside boy) or Kale (enough of her already!) as long as quickly, oh soooooo quickly, can we PLEEEZE get rid of AMBER!!!! Why is she crying?????!!! -- o.k., that was a DUMB question...I think she's one slice short of a loaf. She is in her own orbit around Nebula Amber.

Archived