Who Is Going Home This Week?

Joah

crustylugholes and others have mentioned that Amber is on meds. Isn't there something about sound mental health in the contract they sign? She is far too emotional for it to be real...if it is real, she needs something stronger. It is VERY tiring to watch her every day sobbing, sniffling and getting so emotional about everything. Tears of joy...tears of sorrow....tears on her pillow...tears in her beer....and I agree -- cut the bible talk! God doesn't intervene in stupid crap like a tv reality show! I liked Jameka until she started equating passages in the Bible with what is going on in the BBhouse. Yes, Lo thou I walk through the valley of stupidity....

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am really hating how Jameka and Amber are using the bible to make themselves feel superior to the others. I am guessing they missed the part about judge not, lest ye be judged... They are both a waste of space on this show.

I am guessing they missed the part about judge not, lest ye be judged...

It was so funny yesterday when Amber and Jameka were reading passages. They have ones that they are supposed to read by date. The one for yesterday was the judge not one. In between passages Amber has to say what a f*cking bitch that Daniele was.

Having Amber go to the finals will be even worse then Erika in the F2. It could happen! :shocking:

I wish they'd send Kail out.... or at least if they're going to start turning on their own alliance this early, the least they could do was send amber out... but I don't suppose we could be that lucky.

I am so glad that others are seeing just how stupid Amber and Jemika sound. I am so disgusted by the way Amber is using "bible talk" whenever she is speaking with Jamika. She said something the other night on BB After Dark about the devil getting into someone. I can't remember who she was referring to. But when will they see that she's all over the place.

She loved Nick at one time when he told her she deserved to win the money and that he was going to help her to win. What happened to that?? He has never changed his mind about that. Goodness, that hag is just too hurtful to the people who really care about her. Just wait until Jemika turns against her and trust me, she will eventually! Unfortunately, Amber will probably turn against her first. Look at how she turned against Dick and Daniele.

Whew!

I just can't.

This is so stupid. Backdooring Nick is dumb, dumb, dumb. He is taking the fall for something Eric did. This is completely unfair. Eric is going to take flak when this hits the fan. Danielle: how is she feeling about this? I wonder if Nick knows that something is up.

This is what I was thinking could happen (wish)

Dick and Daniele are seeing that Amber and Dustin cannot be trusted. They see that Dustin is getting in with Kail.

They flip the vote and make the vote Zack, Dick, Daniele, Jessica and Eric to evict Kail.

That would be so so fantastic. :D

This sucks! I don't get the meaning of why? Is it that they believe Nick is doing something he hasn't. Yeah, well the guy is caught up in Danielle, but the hasn't done anything awful.

The reason that they want Nick out is, they think that Nick is playing both sides. They think that Danielle is revealing too much information to Nick, which is harming their group, and that he is taking it back to Kail and Jen. Did you see yesterday's episode when Jen told Dick that it was no secret that Kail was staying? He said..thanks, you just told me something...he thought that Nick told Jen that they were keeping Kail.

I do think that getting rid of Nick is dumb, but I don't blame Dustin for being upset with Dick not "letting" him put up Zach. Dick and Danielle want them to get rid of THEIR enemies first for them (Kail and Jen) and leave Zach b/c although Zach don't like Danielle...she has Dick to protect her and convince him not to put her up. Dustin is the HOH and they should have honored who he wanted out...someone who he believes wants him out. D&D are talking about everybody being dumb, but they are playing for themselves and what's best for those two, b/c they made enemies out of Kail and Jen.

BBinSavannah is right about Amber -- or as the forum likes to say "WhaaAmber" -- I thought Amber was into Dick for a while in the beginning...ok that didn't sound right did it?...what I meant was that she was collaborating with ED and then wham-o she's saying "I am so done with him..." when he questioned her about loving her dog as much as her daughter.

Dustin is the HOH and they should have honored who he wanted out...someone who he believes wants him out.

Now if my old age mind is still functioning...Wasn't ZACH who Dustin wanted out all along from the time he won HOH till the LNC changed his mind for him!!!!

JMOMWOT :animated_bouncy:

why are they putting up nick?? god knows...maybe he gave jameka a sign??? some people have already mentioned a couple of things, here are a couple of other possible lame reasons....

i think they want to put up nick because they are still suspicious that he voted to keep mike last week. but it was really eric's (america's player's) vote. and if you watch the flip, when they finally decided to backdoor nick. it was really eric who was gunning for him and convincing everyone. i don't really think that's fair. if america's player's actions put someone else in jeopardy, he should try and protect the person, not use it to his unfair advantage.

also, stupid zach told someone (i think dumbstin) that he and nick have thing together....and they nod at each other. WTF? either zach is delusional (<<prolly) or lying.

anyway, i'm sad that nick is being backdoored and that he is so oblivious to it. but he really has checked out of this game since last week. i'm also miffed that dani hasn't told him yet. she basically got permission from the group and they would understand so it wouldn't affect her game.

how about putting up a strong player or one that is a threat to you??? nick is not really a threat to anyone except maybe zach.

would love to see a double eviction week.......
as fast as they take place, it would be awesome to see Kail feel safe and then boom, double eviction and she is gone...One can only hope.....

I cannot believe that they are really going to keep Kail! I've said it before and I'll say it again, this is the worst group of houseguests they have ever had on BB! None of them can play this game! I can't tolerate any of them. These people, to me, are almost as worse as the nerdherd. Ooooooooooo, did I just say that??? :shocking:

Heres a thought...

Last week we had AP vote against the house and no one ever suspected it was him. Nick is the most popular suspect and it looks like Nick may be going home because everyone thinks he voted to save Mike.

This week, we should have him vote against the house again (vote for Nick to stay, if everyone wants him gone), deflect suspicion onto Jen or Amber or even Daniele and one of them goes home next week because everyone else thinks they are guilty.

If Eric can keep his mouth shut and deny, deny, deny, do you think it would work a second week in a row?

Archived