Who Is Going Home This Week?

Joah

My only hope is that somehow they come to their senses and vote Kail out. Didn't Dustin say in the DR (per tonight's show) that he was lying about Kail being a pawn? I REALLY hope they change their mind about getting Nick out. At least he's a little bit funny. Kail is just annoying.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kail doesn't appear to be that concerned about her nom, so my guess is that they have convinced her enough to let her think she is a pawn. I believe she's going home this week...they convinced her because they don't want to hear her campaign no more.

Amber is a schizo.

All that talk about Klonopin is rubbish, Anxiety isn't her deal, Schizophrenia is.

Clonazepam (marketed by Roche under the trade-names Klonopin in the United States and Rivotril in Europe, South America, Canada, India, and Australia) is a drug which is a benzodiazepine derivative. It is a highly potent anticonvulsant, amnestic, and anxiolytic.

Clonazepam has been prescribed in order to alleviate the side effect of akathisia of certain anti psychotic agents used in the treatment of Schizophrenia.

Amber mentioned that she takes Klonopin and some other drug...It was too muddled for me to hear but I suspect it was an anti psychotic drug, as klonopin is often prescribed along with anti psychotics.

Frankly, I think CBS made a serious error in casting her. Somehow she fooled them and passed the initial psych eval but as time progresses it's evident that this girl has much larger problems than anxiety.

Ed: spellink =P

Kail doesn't appear to be that concerned about her nom, so my guess is that they have convinced her enough to let her think she is a pawn. I believe she's going home this week...they convinced her because they don't want to hear her campaign no more.

She believes she' sthe pawn, but I really think she is. (At least right now she is. Once Nick is nominated, maybe he can get the votes). The "group" made it clear that once Nick was put up, he was out.

They're so ignorant to get rid of someone who's loyal to them. Amber and her damn paranoia. :glare:

nick fate is sealed

uvp

You know, every time these people are about to do something totally stupid they often pull it together and make a good choice. I am gonna hold my breath that nick will stay.

I agree with Ginger, clonazepam is used mostely for anxiety and in my case for sleep, and it only works so so for me. Amber was a joke on tonights show, the first scene out of the box she was crying, because Dustin won HOH, and she loves him soooo much, NOT!!! she now is pissed at him cause he dared to take money in a weakk moment. She disgusts me,

I'm a Nick fan but I'm glad he's leaving this week, cuz if he stays any longer, Amber will have everyone convinced Nick killed John F. Kennedy and murdered O.J. Simpson's wife.

I swear, that guy has been pretty freakin honest since leaving the Mrs. Robinson alliance early on and they've done nothing but hold it against him.

Amber sucks. She just told Jameka she "hates" Daniele. That's not very God-like, Amber.

Those two (Amber and Jameka) make me sick, hiding behind their religion, while acting like bitches.

I agree. They give us Christians a bad name. What person enters this kind of game and gets all righteous? This game is totally about lying and sneaking around. Give me a break. God has nothing to do with this game. He loves us ALL. Including Zach and Evil Dick!!! :animated_scratchchin:

Does anyone else feel like the Nick eviction is a total James/Sov 6 move? Sov 6 got all paranoid, and votes out James who was more their ally than the NH's ally. Here Nick is put in the same situation. Do people not learn anything? Take out the threat that you KNOW is against you (Kail/Jen), and hang on to the people that have at least supported you in the past even if they might be slightly questionable.

I like to think that if I was in the house, I would be smart enough to take out the real threats, but this seems to be some kind of BB syndrome to take out people on their own side. Crazy.

Dick and Eric pushed the Nick nomination a lot harder then Amber did. Amber agreed after Eric brainwashed her into believing he's dangerous to cover his own ass. Dick is paranoid Dani will drop him as an alliance member for Nick..So paranoia is the culprit

In the end I wouldn't put it in the category of a SOV 6[which killed any of there chances of winning] move as his eviction is beneficial to some of them like Jameka Dustin and Amber eric and Jess who want Dick and Dani gone and possibly devastating to others like Dani and Dick who are outnumbered now.

I think that the move of getting Nick out is a week or two too early though. Especially with Jen left.

I'm wondering why the hell Eric is doing any scheming other than what he is told to do by us. America hasn't once let on that they want him to target Nick, so why is he doing it?

If we're going to have an "America's Player", I want totally control!

I just wish Eric would quit throwing HOH comps so we can finally put up Amber....but America would probably just vote for Kail and Jen ...again. That alone should be the hint to Eric they need to go.

It works for so many of them to get out Nick. That leaves a lot more targets left in the house. I think Dustin, Amber, Jameka, Eric, Jessica have never been considered. So they will make it to the end while the big targets are still left. So why not for those people take out a small target and leave the big ones in the house. Dick is not making smart moves and he needs to open his eyes to what is going on.

I am glad they dropped the "Get Zach" plan. I am probably the only one in the entire world (other than Zach's mother) that likes him. I feel bad that he is treated so poorly by all the HGs. I'm a graphic designer and I've met alot of guys like him so his personality isn't all that unusual. Nick has to go. He is a jerk.

I totally agree with StephenV. I was thinking that America must have picked Nick the way he was gunning for him. If he is going to be America's player he needs to wait for our command...aka vote. haha I will be voting to keep Nick.......SO all they would need is Dick, Daniele, Eric, Zach and Jen to vote for Nick to stay. Someone please get HOH that will send that gossip, judging everyone, psycho crybaby freak Amber HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never heard so many "christians" talk about other people in all my life! AND what is up with Amber not knowing any words.....Jameka had to ask her if she knew what Adultress was and Amber said no, I mean give me a break....so Jameka stupidly tells her the definition. Those two are in crazyland.

Archived