Who Is Going Home This Week?

Joah

Good for Eric! He has to do what benefits him, if he wants to get to the end of the game. Keeping Nick in the house is not good for anyone, but Dick and Daniele, and they all know it.

If Eric makes campaigning/vote decisions the way "America" is voting he'll end up getting eliminated and setting Dick, Nick and Daniele up to be final three.

Eric is "America's player", he is supposed to be us in the house, we are supposed to help him win the game, by choosing the moves that are best for ERIC's game...instead he's been used to help others get ahead...(hard concept to grasp, for some, it seems )

Anyway, I hope Eric has the sense to pick what's best for HIS GAME in spite of "America" .

ummmm I thought Julie Chen said he is working for us. (as America's Player)

Not that we were working for him to help him win.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon it'd be a lot easier for America to help Eric play for himself (instead of other people) if CBS would show more of him in general and stop editing him to look like such a dufus.

when it comes time to vote... eric doesnt have a choice on who he will vote for... every week Julie has said "even though america has already voted for eric, we still need him to come in to make it look like he is voting" bla bla bla...

so i guess he can choose not to campaign for or against someone or maybe just a little... but his vote is locked up as of Tuesday night.

Ok Soyyo this is what you said before

Eric is "America's player", he is supposed to be us in the house, we are supposed to help him win the game, by choosing the moves that are best for ERIC's game...instead he's been used to help others get ahead...(hard concept to grasp, for some, it seems

Just wanted to clear up that he is playing for us and we are NOT playing for him

I stand by my whole post. Eric is supposed to be US in the game. WE are supposed to help him make moves that will get HIM to go far in the game...like in chess? He's our piece. If we "lose" our pice, we are out of the game...pretty simple, really :)

What kind of stupid moron would agree to lend himself as "AP" if the idea was for him to get others ahead in the game at his own expense?... :rolleyes:

Eric HAS to vote as America votes, because he's America's piece in the game...BUT...If "America" votes for Eric to campaign for someone, he knows will affect his game negatively, I hope he has the sense not to...that's all :cookie:

What kind of stupid moron would agree to lend himself as "AP" if the idea was for him to get others ahead in the game at his own expense?... rolleyes.gif

the kind of stupid moron who knows they can earn 10k for every 5 tasks, he doesn't deserve to win he'll be walking away with more cash then most of the hg's already

he's in the house for me (and america) to use... not help win, why would i want to give eric 500k when he clearly doesn't listen to the way america votes

I stand by my whole post. Eric is supposed to be US in the game. WE are supposed to help him make moves that will get HIM to go far in the game...like in chess? He's our piece. If we "lose" our pice, we are out of the game...pretty simple, really

What kind of stupid moron would agree to lend himself as "AP" if the idea was for him to get others ahead in the game at his own expense?...

Eric HAS to vote as America votes, because he's America's piece in the game...BUT...If "America" votes for Eric to campaign for someone, he knows will affect his game negatively, I hope he has the sense not to...

Your first post...I understood it, perfectly.

the kind of stupid moron who knows they can earn 10k for every 5 tasks, he doesn't deserve to win he'll be walking away with more cash then most of the hg's already

he's in the house for me (and america) to use... not help win, why would i want to give eric 500k when he clearly doesn't listen to the way america votes

Well he could really clean up by doing his task and attempt to win the game by doing what could benefit him.

Well it is not MY job to help Eric win. Sorry.

He is going to walk out of there with about as much as the winner. (not sure what sequester stipeds are this year)

He makes money for his tasks and money for each week is sequester. $$$ ching ching ching

Well he could really clean up by doing his task and attempt to win the game by doing what could benefit him.

...or he could follow blindly ALL of "America's" suggestions and find himself out of the game sooner than he would have been (thus not being able to complete any more tasks for money) had he done what he knew was best for his own game. His vote may be "America's", his strategy better be for Eric, if he wants to get ahead, cuz..."America" is obviously not a good alliance for him, :beach:

Edited to add: It's not anybody's "job" to participate in the "AP" twist. CBS decided to let us "play" this season if we wanted, to let us see how far we could get someone to go in the game, that's why Eric doesn't have a choice as to who to vote for...he's voting for us...just for our fun. We don't get any prizes in the end...whoever doesn't want to "play", doesn't have to...it's a personal choice...really :)

I agree with Soyyo that Eric is like a chess piece. He's no good to us and there will be no more AP if he is voted out because of his position or alliances. The idea is to get him as far as possible in the game -- he is somewhat of a barometer as to who America would really want in the final line up. He was specifically chosen because he can play both sides of the fence, is likable, non-confrontational and a bit of a ham. It isn't an accident he is AP.

In regard to his shifting the vote one way or another, I think he is starting to be a little ineffective. Dick is a little suspicious of him because he sounds like a bookie or Wall Street analyst when he discusses the pros and cons about eliminations/strategy. He has to stay out of it a little, especially when he sees the house going in a specific direction, otherwise he draws a tremendous amount of attention as the dark horse and will be of no use to anyone.

in regard to...

Keeping Nick in the house is not good for anyone, but Dick and Daniele, and they all know it.
. I don't think Nick will be siding up with anyone for long. You know the old saying, give him some rope and he'll hang himself. I think Dani is beginning to get tired of his oddness of late and constant "how I feel...." discussions and I truthfully think Dick hates him. He is gaming right now to keep Nick under his thumb and will tolerate him as long as he keeps feeding information and being an ally.

@ Soyyo's post

Exactly.

He has to do what we want...yes he must know that Kail is not favored if America wants her out...but he's just one vote now and he will cast the vote. It doesn't mean he can't persuade others to do something different.

This guy is going to find himself out the door unless he makes a move that would benefit him and not the house.

yeah, i dont think they gave eric a choice about being AP... they probably said.. "listen, you can be on BB BUT.... only IF you do this one little thing... "

i mean, surely they wouldnt give him a choice, what if he said "no thanks, i dont want to be AP". they couldnt let him be in the house knowing the AP twist! so he has no choice but to play this part... i am guessing at some point (and this might be it) he is thinking he will have to lay low with his flip flopping.

something to think about though... what if the votes come down to this:

Kail out:

zach

daniele

dick

eric

Nick out:

Jen

amber

jameka

jessica

well, first things first... Dustin will have to break the tie... but then... it will be apparent that more than just zach voted for kail to leave and i believe that daniele and dick will admit it... which then will leave that ONE vote up in the air... :animated_scratchchin:

where does jen stand will she really vote out nick? i doubt it i think she knows the house hates her and she'll do anything for nick as we can see.....

unless jen has an alliance with dustin and amber but won't that be obvious that she didn't vote out kail then.....

i think eric is screwing himself into a corner here.... altho i don't think dick will vote against the house to save a little face i believe only dani and zach will unless dick can sway more people, he is positive eric will vote out nick and can't count that vote which is hindering his game play this week

why does folks keep saying it comes down to ap?

eric is one person not god

but God is playing.. just ask jameka... :giggle:

i was thinking.. we are all assuming that the AP voting was for Kail... what IF.... the voting turned out to be for Nick.. what if we here at mortys just had it all wrong??? lmao oops! then that would mean that eric WAS campaigning for the right person!

Archived