daniele

dick

eric

Nick out:

Jen

amber

jameka

jessica

yes i think this is very close to what it will be... but why ya think jessica will vote nick out ?? i've only been catching the 3hrs on SHOTOO so i'm not completely up on this... but i figured she would vote to keep nick.

if it ends up a tie i'm pretty sure nick is a goner. if dustin leaves nick in the house he'll be an enemy coming after him. if he keeps khail he will be able to say "see i really meant it you were just a pawn"...

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sort of hope Nick goes, Just so we wont have to watch him and Dani dry humping & arguing over how she hurt his precious little feelings again. And good gravy! Those temper tantrums of his! How much more can the tether ball take?

For an ex football playing-muscle man, he sure is a whiney little wimp.

I really hate that they all think they have to vote the same. I hate that they all have to know who voted for who. They are going to go nuts trying to figure out who the "mystery" vote is from.

It would be a lot more fun if they just voted how the wanted.

I really hate that they all think they have to vote the same. I hate that they all have to know who voted for who. They are going to go nuts trying to figure out who the "mystery" vote is from.

It would be a lot more fun if they just voted how the wanted.

It just adds to the paranoia that is already in the game.

AP doesn't have to do the things we ask does he? Doesn't he just get paid if he does? With that in mind you'd think he'd take a look at each request and weigh out the options by balancing the final prize against 1 task and then vote whichever way would best suit his need.

Last week I thought he was foolish to vote for Kail, everyone knew Mike was going so he lost the challenge and could have tipped his hand. This week might be the same situation

because I think Nick will go

AP doesn't have to do the things we ask does he? Doesn't he just get paid if he does?

I have been trying to figure this out myself. The way Julie explained it in the beginning, it sounded like he had the option of doing the task or not. Obviously, if he doesn't do it he doesn't get paid, but I got the impression that Eric really wants Nick to leave so I wouldn't think he would want to vote for Kail, even as AP. :animated_scratchchin:

As much as I'd like Kail to go, I think it will be Nick. I would LOVE for the vote to be a tie. I am getting a little sick of the Lemmings syndrome that seems to have affected just about everyone in the house. MAKE YOUR OWN DECSIONS YOU DARN HAMSTERS!!

AP doesn't have to do the things we ask does he

yes, he does have to do it.

he has no choice in voting. if you recall the last two weeks when they voted, when it was eric's turn to vote Julie said "America has already voted for eric, but he still has to look like he is voting" or something like that... and then she asks him a stupid question while he is in there.

so his vote is already locked in.

I don't think eric has a choice about anything. He has to at least make the effort of the tasks. The voting is a lock. That being said, why isn't eric going after kail? After the past two weeks, he HAS to know that America is going to vote her out.

He should've started the Kail thing a while ago, because last night's "midnight" name dropping of kail and how he hates her and he'd like to see her go, is a bit late...and will only cause suspicion when there's a vote cast againt Kail- and Jameka and Amber will be like "remember when Eric said..."

IMO, I think Eric knows America wants Kail out. However, if he knows he cannot change peoples mind AND Nick leaving is best for his game play to get him further, then why not "campaign" to get Nick out. If he "campaigns" to get Kail out, and the house minus Eric votes to evict Nick then Eric would be exposed. I don't agree with what Eric is doing but I think that is the way he is thinking....but what do I know..lol

Archived