Nick Week 4 - Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The funniest thing to me is that everyone in the LNC has admitted that getting Nick out is a stupid move, but they won't consider changing votes because "they all decided that there would be no going back once they decided".

Maybe that will teach them not to decide who to vote out that early in the week.

Eric is the one who said no going back though and we know he will, hopefully he can get Dani,Dick and Jess to flip too and with Zacks vote thats all they need.

I think if they did flip the vote they shouldn't tell Dustin, Amber, Kail or Jen either, that would be so sweet to see the shock on their faces come Thurs. lol...

BBfan - maybe it's just too early for my brain to function properly (6:44 EST) but with the flip are they voting Nick out or Kail?

The LNC decided on this but didn't they also decide to get Zach out in the same week? Come on...Nick is such a strong person to have on your side and with himin the game, it actually weakens JEN...she won't be 100% due to her jealousy and just outright want to get his attention at all times...I think they're making a big mistake

BBfan - maybe it's just too early for my brain to function properly (6:44 EST) but with the flip are they voting Nick out or Kail?

Well if they could flip the vote then Kail would leave, but I'm not sure whats going on cause Eric dosen't seem to be trying to get people to change their vote which makes no sense cause I can't imagine america voting to keep Kail in the game??

If Eric dosen't even try to do what America wants in getting them to vote to keep Nick, then can we please vote to have him get himself nom. next week?? lol..

...If Eric dosen't even try to do what America wants in getting them to vote to keep Nick, then can we please vote to have him get himself nom. next week?? lol..

No kidding BBfan!

I don't understand what's the big deal about Nick leaving, he's a tool who does little else than stay under the covers whispering to Dan, ALL DAY. For Pete's sake, he's not even campaigning to stay!

They've all agreed keeping him in the game doesn't benefit anyone but Dick and Dan. They all know Dick is now waffling because Dan wants him to push for Kail to go...I hope these people keep thinking of what's best for their game, don't wimp out and... Send Nick home!

I think Dustin is just to sure of himself. It would be perfect to flip the house and have Kail go home.

BB could really cause some drama by allowing the evicted house guest EHG to nominate a HG for eviction as they leave, OR choose one HG to leave with them, or Allow EHG to trade places with any other HG, or Allow EHG to take any prize from another HG as they leave this would really throw things up for grabs It would be so cool :outfitted_pirate:

I think the house is already "shockfull" of crappy drama...no need for BB to add more of that...ugh!

Edited to add: It was not Dustin's decision to put Nick up. They did it as a group and even went around, twice, making sure that Nick was everyone's choice because they did not want anyone flip flopping later. Each of them, except for Dan, decided Nick was the one to go...So, if they "flip" the vote, they'd be going against their own choice, not Dustin's.

I think Dustin is just to sure of himself. It would be perfect to flip the house and have Kail go home.

BB could really cause some drama by allowing the evicted house guest EHG to nominate a HG for eviction as they leave, OR choose one HG to leave with them, or Allow EHG to trade places with any other HG, or Allow EHG to take any prize from another HG as they leave this would really throw things up for grabs It would be so cool

I agree about Dustin, why do they all think they always have to listen to the HoH anyway? it's not like he can nom. them now or even play in the next HoH comp. I say they need to do what they think is best and stop kissing butt.

...and those are some pretty good ideas about EHG.

In a way, Nick may be playing smart by just laying low until the last minute and then trying to get the votes he needs. People flip flop way too often, so why waste all the energy starting on Monday, when things change every couple hours. Let Kail be annoying and then swoop in at the last minute tomorrow and flip the house.

Probably won't happen, but should. Nick needs to stay.

Dep

nick may have the worst mohawk in history

Have you seen Eric's semi faux hawk.....he definitely has him beat.

daniele is cold blooded not even a pity vote

bros before hoes

Archived