Nick Week 4 - Evicted

CeCiMom

she confirmed she wont give him a pity vote. then she says she feels so so sad about it

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's a poor choice to evict Nick right now. I dont watch the feeds 24/7, but he definitely doesn't seem to be the biggest threat in the house at this moment and he also doesn't seem to be trying to win the hoh competitions. I dont understand the people in the game this year and how they make they're decisions.

Guest junwyld
she confirmed she wont give him a pity vote. then she says she feels so so sad about it

Thats funny. If he gets a vote from the americas choice im pretty sure everyone is gonna presume it was dani. dick will keep his mouth shut and not go off on her like jen.

He will have Zack's vote too.

I hate that they HAVE to vote with the house. I would love to see a lot of split vote and wonder who is going to get evicted.

They don't have to vote with the house, they choose to do so. I hate that. On Australian BB, they only nominate (not vote) and I don't think they are allowed to talk about it to other HG. I would love it if that rule were modified for the US and they were not allowed to talk about who they were voting for to other HG. It would force them to make up their own minds and ensure more suspense about who's staying or going.

They don't have to vote with the house, they choose to do so.

Right you are.

On Australian BB, they only nominate (not vote) and I don't think they are allowed to talk about it to other HG.
Who votes? The public? If so, then that's excatly how BB1 was.

I think it's a poor choice to evict Nick right now. I dont watch the feeds 24/7, but he definitely doesn't seem to be the biggest threat in the house at this moment and he also doesn't seem to be trying to win the hoh competitions. I dont understand the people in the game this year and how they make they're decisions.

They make them according to the little alliances they have formed.

Yes, the public decides. We can thank Chicken George's hometown for messing that up for all of us. They got free votes from their local phone carrier so his totals threw everything out of whack. The next year they changed the rules.

Maybe there is a SLIGHT chance on his staying...especially now that it seems Eric got instructions to have Kail voted out with his sudden change in opinion...or maybe he really is getting tired of Jameka/Amber/Dustin

It is soooo stupid to just call Nick Shady on the basis, I think, that they think he is the other vote for Kail. There really are bigger fish to fry in that house right now. They are just letting Kail slide and she is devious and I just wish Zach Eric Dick Dani and maybe Jess would turn it over and vote out Kail, it would soooo turn the house on it's ear, and shake it up!!!!! I would love love love it!!!!! They should try and talk Jen into turning if they had all the others I mentioned. I know I am dreaming, but I sooo hate that lnc.

I've completely come around to liking Nick. He's been consistantly decent, throughout. He may be laying low - but every season has someone (or several people) doing the same thing. I think he hasn't had a chance to really play the game, yet. Just bad luck and being cornered a few times and a few dumb choices.

The entire rest of negative information about Nick has initiated with WAAAAAHHHHmber - since she knows "for a fact" everything about everyone else. AND, she has let everyone know that Nick is really in love with her.

Okay they evict Nick - then go after Danielle and Dick - according to the microscopic brain blob - or speck (that is the pooling of their combined intelligence) then the majority of the remaining season is watching:

The lying, back-stabbing Waaaahhhhmber blubber; and/or listen to her nasally, munch, crunch and slurp her way through conversations - usually while dripping and sobbing and back-stabbing all;

Jameka and her "hmmmmummm" "hmmmmummmm" - which can make someone seem very wise, when they aren't actually contributing a single, solitary thing to a conversation - and overall just irritating the nerve cells of every living thing;

Watching FOS (I think everyone knows what F. of S... or FOS stands for) Dustin running all of his strategies or having his epiphanies about who's doing what; then, watching FOS... oops, Dustin - pronouncing to all in his "I'm so intelligent my brain squeaks when I talk" manner - how, "Ah HAAA!!" he knows exactly who's doing what (which we all know is.... what, ladies and gentlemen???? --- FOS!!!

Seeing Kail, clapping her hands in the background and shifting eyes side-to-side-to-side while she drops her carefully placed venom, while letting everyone do the dirty work and slide her allllmost to the finish line;

Jessica - who's actually pretty sweet-seeming - no knocks -

to, finally .... JEN... who will have shimmied, jiggled and played dumb allllll the way to the finish line! No matter how much she can irritate - she really deserves credit for maintaining her poise under the waaaay over-the-top abuse from Dick. I could see some minor nasty remarks having been deserved for the incredibly self-involved vanity - but I just don't know what she did - any differently than any of the other HG - that warranted the level of malice she received. And I didn't even like her!!! But she seriously does not deserve the nastiest remarks that Dick's made.

Eric? Hmmmmm - I don't have a clue what to think about where he'll wind up. He's super-duper smart.

ANYway, just some random thoughts on the goings-on in the BB8 house. I certainly have historically been soooo wrong on who wins every, single time!! LOL

:animated_wave:

Kat

I honestly think people [Daniele, Dick, Amber, Dustin & Jameka] will feel so stupid for not trusting him after seeing the tapes...even Zach realizes that Nick gets bothered by him but likes him on some level...he is being pretty straight forward...the fact that he couldn't bring himself to just TALK to Kail during their alliance because he knew he'd be screwing her over and felt awkward around her shows some of his colors

He spent his last few moments of his 15 minutes professing sincere affections for Danielle.

I think he mey be caught up in a fool's world, but I respect him for his finding some personal truth in this great big game.

Archived