Nick Week 4 - Evicted

CeCiMom

you might be on to something marty, maybe we will see a DR session where Eric gives his reasoning for Nick.... but still, he will have A LOT of backpedaling to do if that's the case. And everyone is already sold on the Nick vote, so I don't think it will work.....

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The LNC is a dumb as rocks. They are being pulled around by thier noses by Jen and Kail and they don't even see it. Why are they keeping Kail over Nick???

Kail is still in a sub-alliance with Jen and the 2 of them are laughing up their sleeves at them for not using the opportunities they have had to get rid of them, dumb, dumb, dumb.

Hopefully Dani, Dick, Amber, Jess, and Eric will vote out Kail, and we will still get rid of her.

Lately, even though they all talk like they are working together, I see the splintering already. Dustin lost a lot of ground by taking the prizes and leaving the POV in Jamekas hands. He has alienated a number of the group.

Even Jen and Kail see the splintering and are now busily working towards how to pull those splinters into an alliance with them.

if you have noticed every week when the voting has come around (specially the last 2 week when they had live voting) when it was Eric's time to vote, he would come into the DR and Julie would say "even though Eric's vote is already made by america, we have to keep up apperances, so while he is here, lets ask him a question" or something like that.

so as far as voting someone out of the house... he has no choice. i guess when it comes to trying to sway a HOH to nominate someone, he could try really hard, or maybe not try so hard depending how he feels about that person. say america votes for him to try and get jessica nominated... maybe he wouldnt try and get her nominated as hard as he would if it was Kail, Jen or anyone for that matter... but as long as he attempted it... he did his job.

If Dick and Dani knew that Eric will be voting for Kail to leave (most likely based on polls) than they could swing the vote. Zach will vote against Kail. Thats 4 votes right there. They would only need to swing Amber or Jess. Both dont like Kail much.

I said last night that I thin if they wanted to go against the group as Dani suggested to Dick that they have the votes, cause Zach will vote against Kail, then eric has to go with kail, there is Dick and Dani, and passibly Amber causre she is pissed ar Dustin, maybe jessica

I said last night that I thin if they wanted to go against the group as Dani suggested to Dick that they have the votes, cause Zach will vote against Kail, then eric has to go with kail, there is Dick and Dani, and passibly Amber causre she is pissed ar Dustin, maybe jessica

So totally agree with you! Here's to hoping! Am listening to Jen and Kail talking about how they can run the show once they get HOH next week.

Dream on girls.

I think the LNC wanted to put up Nick because strategically he is a good player. He is able to be friends with "both sides" and make them think he is working for them. Plus, I think all of the LNC realizes that Nick in the jury is a vote for Dani. They don't want Dani to have that vote. Dick sees Nick as a danger to Dani in her private life, and in the house, because it is obvious that Nick and Dani are allied. Dustin even told Dick originally that he didn't want Dani in on the Nick talks, because they couldn't completely trust her. This probably worried Dick, and also Dick feels that with Nick gone, Dani will turn to him more and more.

This was a week to really test this alliance. If Nick finds out what is happening, he could go to Dani and Dick and fracture the LNC and tell Dani and Dick that this is the time to flip the house and bring in Jen and Zach (and possibly even Jameka or Amber) on the votes. Who knows if that would work or not? But it is possible. Also, it's possible that Nick will flip out, brood, lift weights and punch the wall. In between that, he'll be packing his bags. I think it's all up to Nick at this point, to control his own destiny.

i fthey get rid of nick this week and get HoH again next week the chances of jen and kail going up are pretty good, but say zach gets PoV next week and takes jen down once again...... who's to be their pawn then? they will have to cannibalize themselves.... take zach out now while they have the chance and use nick as the pawn to take out jen and kail if they want him gone that bad

Can someone please tell me why everyone seems to be gunning for Nick all of a sudden, when it's Kail and Jen or even Zack they should be getting out not Nick.

I believe that he would be one of the most loyal to them if they would just talk to him and include him in there plans.

the only explanation I have heard is that he was in an alliance with Kail's group on day one but so what?, Dani and Dick was in an alliance from the beginning and so was Amber and Dustin so what's up??. :animated_scratchchin:

I have been watching the live feeds and I think their suspicion towards Nick started with Jen. Jen planted a seed in Dick's mind that Nick was using Danielle. She said this very casually to Dick while they were outside and it opened Dick's mind up to a lot of questions and suspicion regarding Nick. Before this happened, Dick really seemed to like Nick and they were buddies and he approved of Nick's and Danielle's relationship with one another. Jen also told Eric that Nick really did kiss her and that when the houseguests were evicted and watched the show, they would see that he kissed her during the first few days. Liar! But the Waffle Alliance believes this is really true - they believe that Nick kissed Jen and that Nick is playing Danielle.

The truth is, he really did join the Mrs. Robinson alliance because he "was just going along for the ride" and "couldn't say no." If he had told them no, he would have had 3 enemies right off the bat. He was never really loyal to their alliance and has always had his eyes set on Danielle.

I think they are making a HUGE mistake with wanting to evict Nick and this is exactly what Jen wanted. That's why people say she is so smart and knows how to play the game... she sure does know how to whisper little lies here and there and then stand back and watch the cards fall where they may.

I really do believe that Nick simply likes Danielle and "thaat's thaaaat." He is very young and fresh-faced and he's not smart enough to be using her to play the game - although he could very easily use it to his advantage. Nick is not their enemy - they are totally focusing on the wrong person and will be making a big mistake when they waste an eviction on him and not on one of their true enemies.

This weeks scapegoat. They want to be able to control every vote so they think either he or Jen voted to evict Kail last week. It's all about control of the other hg...that's how I see it.

Help me out here...was it last season when it all started with this concept of the whole house voting the same way. I seem to think it is and it's ruining the freakin game.

The LNC is a dumb as rocks. They are being pulled around by thier noses by Jen and Kail and they don't even see it. Why are they keeping Kail over Nick???...

Actually, I think they are finally thinking about what's good for themselves in the game. Nick staying in the game only benefits Dan. Dan is in the best position in the house because she has Nick and Dick, who would never put her up or vote against her. The others have finally seen that it's is not good for their own future in the game to not do something now, when they can, to weaken Dan's position in the game, as none of them has as strong alliances as Dan does. If they don't get rid of Nick now they may not be able to, later, and if so, Dan can stay in bed the rest of the show and still make it to the end without effort.

Nick was a semi pro football player in Australia and then taught PE there until he left.

I think what they are about to do to him by backdooring him is awful!! :censored: Jameka and Amber sit and say how religious they are and then they backstab him and are planning on lying to his face. How is that in God's way??? They make me sick. Wait until they all go and watch the show and find out he was really what he says he is. They ought to be ashamed of themselves!! Jameka and Amber need to go FIRST!! Then Dustin. He sure hopped on his power trip with the HOH, didnt he?

All I can say is Karma and it will all come around to bite them in the azz. As long as they do this to Nick, I hope Jen or Zach win it just to show them all. Makes me sick thinking of then backdooring him!!!

karma bit nick this week for turning on the mrs. robinson alliance

The karma should be hitting the fan big time in weeks to come. But, it is funny how the self-righteous ones are always the first to bring up karma. I hope Zack stays a while just to get back at some of them (if he has the nerve to do so).

I agree about Jam and Amber. Esp amber who tells everybody to their face " I love you" then behind their back yaps terribly about them. I heart Nick, but not in the fake Amber type of way!

...Help me out here...was it last season when it all started with this concept of the whole house voting the same way. I seem to think it is and it's ruining the freakin game.

It started on season 6, Ginger. I think it was Kaisar's idea, they did it so as not to "out" their alliance to the "friendship" in the begining of the game, I think.

Thanks Soyyo. That concept sucks, because the nom's never really have a chance unless the house isn't against them. Also, I find the control that it incorporates into the game annoying. I'm never really going to feel the same about this game unless the playing field gets leveled.

season 6 was down alliance line but like i said this season is different. they want all to vote the same

uvp

Anyone know what happened with Nick earlier? He came outside and said he was just "apprehended" in the storage room, and was all mad about it. He went inside and Jen jumped up and said she had to go pee. She was obviously going to talk to him, but the cameras wouldn't follow her.

I honestly don't know what to say about these latest developments.... I'm in shock that this group with two of my favorites in it can be so blind and so stupid as to want to evict Nick. I mean COME ON. I have no idea what their rationalizations are behind this.... dumbass move is all I have to say.

I am confused too. I like Nick, so far. I am not sure how wanting to back door and vote out Nick, is a great idea for Amber, Jameka, and Danielle at this early stage of the game? I know in this game you can not trust everyone, but I think there is some more obvious threats. Paranoia will destroy ya. Hopefully, they will wise up before the POV meeting.

I am confused too. I like Nick, so far. I am not sure how wanting to back door and vote out Nick, is a great idea for Amber, Jameka, and Danielle at this early stage of the game? I know in this game you can not trust everyone, but I think there is some more obvious threats. Paranoia will destroy ya. Hopefully, they will wise up before the POV meeting.

nick big and strong. if you watch you'll notice the girls are picking off the guys one by one

uvp

Archived