Nick Week 4 - Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That doesn't make sense. A girl got a girl voted out first week.

and your point is. its week 4 and AFTER this week if things hold up another guy will be gone making a total of three with zach being next on their list

uvp

what feed are you watching that you seen this plan? if they go after daniele their whole lnc would crumble. i havent seen this plan btw

uvp

at this point i can only hope eric is setting it up this way cause he has a better chance of getting kail out against zach then nick, he has to believe that we again will vote for kail to go home so the more he campaigns for nick to go hom and if he does and eric is the one of the only ones to vote kail again crap really is going to hit the fan, nick won't be the scape goat this time for eric he'll be gone, i think he's planning ahead now and if thats true he really has a good game in BB

in eric i trust

I have been watching the live feeds and I think their suspicion towards Nick started with Jen. Jen planted a seed in Dick's mind that Nick was using Danielle. She said this very casually to Dick while they were outside and it opened Dick's mind up to a lot of questions and suspicion regarding Nick. Before this happened, Dick really seemed to like Nick and they were buddies and he approved of Nick's and Danielle's relationship with one another. Jen also told Eric that Nick really did kiss her and that when the houseguests were evicted and watched the show, they would see that he kissed her during the first few days. Liar! But the Waffle Alliance believes this is really true - they believe that Nick kissed Jen and that Nick is playing Danielle.

First of all for Dick to believe Jen over Nick is sooo stupid I really thought Dick was smarter than that. And for Dani not to warn Nick about them putting him up is completely wrong, he would have warned her so, the least she could do is give him the same curtiousy. He should at least have the chance to plead his case. It is a total waste of an eviction, get Kail and Jen out first and use Nick's vote to do it... then worry about everyone else.

Also is everyone gonna vote for Eric to try to have Kail evicted this week? if so then Eric is in big trouble cause he worked so hard to get Nick nom. ( which was so stupid) then he votes out Kail??... he will put a big target on his back.

(p.s. I'm new here so I hope I'm doing this right.) :)

Dick getting rid of a sure alliance member is stupid especially everyone gunning for him and Daniele. Unless he or Dani or Zach get HOH....one of them is toast......

I agree if AC is Kail which is almost a certainty...Nick could survive the week if Eric can talk the others into believing that Kail and Dustin may have something going on. Also he could argue that Dustin sold them out for the prizes. I could see a 5 vote switch in that case.

Dick getting rid of a sure alliance member is stupid especially everyone gunning for him and Daniele. Unless he or Dani or Zach get HOH....one of them is toast......

I agree if AC is Kail which is almost a certainty...Nick could survive the week if Eric can talk the others into believing that Kail and Dustin may have something going on. Also he could argue that Dustin sold them out for the prizes. I could see a 5 vote switch in that case

I totally agree about the alliance thing, and I hope you are right about the vote switch.

Kail needs to go, and for once I think it would be great if they never told her they were voting her out. I would love to see the look on her face when Julie called her name instead of Nick's. Lol.... :animated_rotfl:

i'm resigning myself to the fact that nick's going...and they all suck. such a stupid move...just like howie putting up james and sarah! this will totally kill dick and daniele's chances...they may as well write jen her check now!

in eric we trust.... *le sigh

eric will try to switch the votes once america votes out kail (and america will vote out kail i'm sure of it) eric will need to get dani's vote (easy) and use dani to get dicks but thats only 3 he maybe can swing jen and zach but does he dare talk to them? if not he always has jessica so it's do able we'll see i guess

if that happens tho dustin amber and jameka are gonna crap themselves i think hahahaha can't wait

i really want nick to go ballistic when he's put on the block tho and puch people in the face starting with amber then dustin then jameka then amber again hahaha (i kid i'm not a violent person nor do i want nick kicked off the show, plus amber looks like she got punched in the face ne wayz)

danielle does know about the backdoor for nick. she said she didn't like it but would go along with the group (the LNC). she did say she wanted to tell him. but now she's not sure if she's going to tell him or just act like she didn't know. whatever, she better decide because i think use of the POV is coming up soon. does anyone know when it is?

Diggin out my laptop and voting on that too!! Gives me 20 votes..Can I use all my AOL screennames too???? :animated_bouncy:Diggin out my laptop and voting on that too!! Gives me 20 votes..Can I use all my AOL screennames too???? :animated_bouncy:

Archived