Nick Week 4 - Evicted

CeCiMom

Duckschick -

I have to agree with you, too. I think Nick has gotten the biggest bum rap!! The only thing he's ever said was honest in the DR (early in the show and feeds, especially). But Amber runs around saying "I know for a fact" and spouts some made up crap about Nick! In fact, he's caught the rap for so many things he never did!! I can't say I like him or dislike him but he seemed like a nice enough guy. He seems to have really fallen for Danielle and that's too bad for him because Amber and Dustin and Joe and Kail were the ones gossiping that they know "for a fact!" that he's using her or faking, etc.

It is too bad. I kind of wished he'd make it to the end, too.

Now, I hope it's anyone besides Amber or Dustin or Jameka.

Jen's caught some pretty bad raps, too. Aside from being extremely vain - EXTREMELY - she's been pretty much straight-forward and honest.

Kat

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the only thing that is annoying me about Nick is that he did fall for Dani, and now he's not necessarily "playing" the game..... he's just "there"....

he should've got his emotions under control, especially since Dani has a BF, and played the game to win it all.... then he could try and win her outside of the house, if it was something he really felt was "meant to be"....

as someone said earlier, he will be blamed for the OJ murder soon.

I can't believe they didn't show Mike that "Eric" was a mole and that he did the mustard thing (unless they told him on the early show...I missed it)

When it's all over, and they see the tapes, they will realize they were WRONG...especially Amber. As you said, they all "KNOW" for a fact that Nick _______(fill in the blank), yet they are wrong. He didn't do the mustard, he isn't with Zack (poor zack, he is so jacked- he's gonna get out and see tapes and become depressed...he's such a loner, I kinda feel bad for him) , etc......

Maybe Dani will become strong, and not outta "feelings" for him, but just outta trust, start sticking up for him and turning the tables.

maybe it's karma. i don't know. i would have done the same thing, so i don't see it that way. i think nick quickly got in an alliance, and didn't like them much, and THEN his emotions for dani and how they were ordering him around "you will vote out daniele!" made him out himself. it was undoubtably a dumb move, playing with his heart. i just wouldn't have wanted to continue in an alliance with kail, zach, or jen either...so i can't see him as a two-faced traitor. but i maybe see all those who used his information to their benefit and are now throwing him to wolves as such. oh well(sigh). bb is a GAME, after all.

What irks me it that the self-righteous Amber, et al are all trash-mouthing Jen and Nick and others for doing exactly what they are doing themselves! I hated that about BB6 with Maggie, Ivette and Eric and that gang. I'm really happy to see I wasn't alone in thinking the BB6 group was as disliked as some of these so-called good-guys in this group are.

I especially thought Ivette's comment that "Janelle has the worst soul" was so low. I didn't snap how much Amber is like Ivette on the irritation scale until I saw it mentioned here!! Well done all of you. I think so many of you have such a sharp take on all of these players!!

You must be jeniouses.... or is it because you agree with me???... No, this isn't Jen... ( ;wink )

I agree Kat - Amber does remind me of Ivette - the Ivette worship of Cappy and the Amber worship of Dustin, Jameka, Daniele, Eric well just about everyone. She just doesn't "go Latino" on us. She cries instead.

All I can say is if I am ever on trial I want Amber on my jury because she will believe the last thing she hears every time! :cookoo:

Nick on the other hand is going to look foolish at the wrap up show when he sees himself. All his "football" buddies are really going to be laughing

Why does everyone in the LNC think Nick will get thrown out, and punch somebody? Has he done anything in the house make people think he would? They are calling him psycho, and the girls are scared of what he'll do.

i'd like to know the answer to that too JFetch

for me nick has been a non-entity in the house....the only thing remotely (very remotely) near 'voilence' was when he told dick he was going to see 'bad nick' (oooohhh soooo scarey)

so are these people so jumpy that someone just has to say 'ohhhh i might git you!' and they're scarred for life? why dont they feel the same way about dick?

a couple nights ago Nick was feeling Dani was blowing him off. He proceded to get drunk enough that BB took the beer away. He was smashing beer cans on his face etc. I think IMO that is what they were referring to.

Of all the gamers in the game and people that will do anything to get to the end they decide on Nick? Sounds like they are getting him out for some personal reasons.

Kail will float by again. I can't wait until the next HOH. This week was a big wast of time.

a couple nights ago Nick was feeling Dani was blowing him off. He proceded to get drunk enough that BB took the beer away. He was smashing beer cans on his face etc. I think IMO that is what they were referring to.

i was watching the feeds that night and really i don't think Nick was that out of line, these house guest talk about him like he's a monster but it must be hard for him with Dani f'ing his head up, and i think evicting Nick this week (a sure vote to keep Dani in the house and probably anyone else she wants, like Dick) is a HUGE mistake........ o well....

I'm so confused about the sudden Nick hate/ fear. Did I miss something with Eric? i thought he was suppose to get Kail evicted. I thought everyone wanted Kail out. Now, Nick is a stalker and violent offender?

I hope after all is said and done, Nick watches the show. The during the live reunion taping calls Eric, Dustin and Jam out. Such bandwagon jumping liars these people are.

I'm so confused about the sudden Nick hate/ fear. Did I miss something with Eric? i thought he was suppose to get Kail evicted. I thought everyone wanted Kail out. Now, Nick is a stalker and violent offender?

I hope after all is said and done, Nick watches the show. The during the live reunion taping calls Eric, Dustin and Jam out. Such bandwagon jumping liars these people are.

agreed the slander crew it sickens meEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

I'm so confused about the sudden Nick hate/ fear. Did I miss something with Eric? i thought he was suppose to get Kail evicted.

I am thinking that Eric knows that if Zack was up it would be a sure bet Zack is voted out. I think that if Nick is up that there is a possiblity (small) that the votes could change back to Kail.

I can't believe that Kail is getting a pass again. :outfitted_pirate:

female: nick big and strongggggggg must go home EGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

I totally agree with most of you... I too am unsure of the "paranoia" about Nick....to me he seems like a jock whose into his looks and into Dani, and has issues with his ex, but not anger or violent...... and what did he do to make everyone mad? I watch the Showtime Too and read the boards and feeds, and I must have missed something hugh, cuz I just don't GET IT! He left his alliance... SO WHAT. That's it? That's the "dishonest" and "can't be trusted" paranoia??????? wow- - -

The way the LNC are working, they better watch out. It's gonna be Zack and Jen in the END...cuz they keep passing up their opportunities. I will laugh my butt off if JEN and ZACK are in the last 3...... along with KAIL!!! ha ha ha ha ...... the three of them should form an alliance and win HOH 3 weeks in a row and out the smack talkers....

I wasn't rooting for Nick to win, but I think it's stupid to get him out right now...he is NO THREAT to anyone...lame!

And, like a previous poster said, what is ERIC thinking?? Didn't America vote "KAIL"???? and if so, why is he campaining for Nick to get out???? I guess he really doesn't LIKE him.... because he can make $$$ by trying to do America's choice...but it seems like he doesn't care this week. His mission is personal. He just doesn't like him...weird....

america voted to get Kail NOMINATED... which happened! we havent yet voted for anyone to get voted out which wont be until TUESDAY.... lets keep it on track people!!! :animated_rotfl:

of course, seeing how america (and canada) has been voting... you would think that eric would keep that in mind and not stray from how we have been voting. i am pretty sure he is smart enough to know that we will be voting to kail to be voted out.

maybe you are right about eric's strategy: getting nick up against kail because it could be easier to get kail evicted than if she were up against zach

i'd like to think he's thinking that much ahead

but from the LNC discussiion, Eric was one of them who said "what we agree now is what we are doing- NO changing our mind and flip flopping", so it seems that Nick is it- how is Eric now going to suddenly say "well....maybe Kail should go".....

it's just weird- he's seen America's votes for eviction and "mustard" stunt, etc, and Nick's name has never come up, so it's just so odd that he'd be gunning for him....

I guess we will have to wait and see...

Could it be that Eric might be playing for himself this week and not America? He's been pretty convincing that he would do what we ask (or at least try to). I don't know because now they are turning on Nick and I guess before seasons end I think that every male will at least have been tainted once. Except Dick, he manages to glide by even with all his verbal abuse toward the females.

I don't know many conflicting posts about that. I thought he could refuse to but wouldnt get credit for the task. I guess I just think he doesn't have the game play to realize that Kail has a better chance of going if up against Nick because they're all gunning for Nick now anyway.

I'm confused with this bunch and their flip-flopping every other second, so let me leave it at that.

I think Eric thought getting Nick put up with Kail instead of Zack he will have a better chance of getting Kail out if that is America's choice.

Eric knew he could do nothing to get Jameka and God to keep Jen on the block so he had to go with the best replacement he could. Nick vs Zack as a replacement.

Archived