Nick Week 4 - Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I TOLD you all once before - he FINISHED his career with the BFE Egyptians. You're getting everyone confused with this Finland stuff.

well, i think its pretty stupid none of them brought hair clippers or nothing! pfft! what kinda houseguest are these? i would have brought my whole kit and caboodle! and all of my nail stuff too... (including powder, glue, files, cuticle cutter, rainbow of nail colors) hair color... everything..

why... yes it is oldguy!!! YES IT IS! its very nice.. has lots of nice things in it.

DOHHH! you guys suckered it out of me.. and its not even the right thread! arrrgggggggggg my whole strategy to win the BB prize is all in the CABOODLE!

I've picked up a lot of SPEED??!! Did you hear that,

Fizzle??? Are you jealous??

There's nothing wrong with a big CABOODLE!!

When you hear a remark like that, just put it behind you.

I swear, if Nick stays in the house another week or two, they'll pin the JFK Assassination and the O.J. Simpson murders on him.

That dude gets blamed for EVERYTHING. Amber's a friggin idiot. All she does is gossip. Nick was in no way physically consoling Jen. He said a couple of innocent things and Amber goes running off to tell on him like a 6-year-old.

I'd love to see everyone's face after the show is over when they realize it was Eric who was the second vote for Kail and, for the most part, Nick has been as honest as anyone in their alliance. Hell, even Dick was talking about alligning with Jen, but I guess that's OK.

If Nick goes home before Zach and Kail, that's a travesty. He's really been treated unfairly in the house. It sucks cuz he left the Mrs. Robinson alliance cuz he liked everyone else better, but now those paranoid idiots are gonna stab him in the back.

karma is getting nick the traitor 6h4logp.gif6h4logp.gif6h4logp.gif

what are you talking about 6h4logp.gif6h4logp.gif6h4logp.gif?

STT - no, I didn't say that post. How sweet. Thank you.

You know, Hero is just one of those movies for me that everytime I see it I fall more in love with it. Not too long ago I saw Jet Li's "Fearless"...you got to see it. Great movie.

On topic: I thought Nick was playing everybody from the beginning...if they play him back well c'est la vie!

New here- (hello :) ) I wanted to get some opinions, because I don't understand...why does everyone think Nick is so psycho??? Why get him out right now? In the "spirit" of the game, isn't Jess and Jameka more of a "threat"?? They aren't really "disliked" and thus would win it all at the end....Nick supposedly has hugh feelings for Dani, which is probably all rebound and brokenheartedness from his ex situation, but still...just cuz he admits to her that he really really likes her, why is that psycho?? He isn't in an alliance with "zack" like most of the houseguests think, and he isn't lying to Dani, so why the hate on Nick??

And why do the houseguests hate him and want him out? I watch the Showtime too feeds and read msg boards, but I still don't get it? Amber whines, Dick is loud and confrontational, Jess is floating so high she's in the clouds, and Nick is infatuated with Dani, so HE should go??? I don't get it......

Duckschick welcome to Morty's. Hope to hear a lot more from you. Don't be surprised if they move this post to the Nick thread. That is just the way the forum works. Just to keep people on topic.

They think that Nick is in an alliance with Zack and Jen. I think that he is a wild card in many house guests eyes.

I completely agree, why Nick? Some people have been saying that Nick is the one that is backstabbing them when in truth, The LNC are the ones backstabbing him. Zach and Jen just wont leave Nick alone, that is what is making people like Dick, Dani, Amber, Jameka, etc paranoid about him. It sucks that he is being the blame for everything because I really like Nick. I think it's unfair they want to backdoor him. On the lines of Jameka and Jessica, OF COURSE I AGREE, They are riding this game so good. They are doing anything and saying anyone other than themselves so their names dont even come to play. I feel they should be the ones getting nominated, not Nick. That's my opinion though. I'm really getting sick of that weasel Eric and I think he is intimidated by Nick..

I just hope Nick can pull himself together and atleast make it to sequester! Weasel Eric needs to be discovered.

and he's not playing Dani....when Boogie was playing Erika we ALL knew, because they showed the DR where Boogie would bag on her and say he's playing her, etc.....

They haven't shown 1 DR of Nick even CLOSE to anything like Boogie....

So I guess everyone hates him because 1) he admits to really liking Dani and having serious feelings for her, and then 2) getting out of his alliance faster than he got in.

To address #1- who cares who he likes, it's his loss anyway....

To address #2- he didn't know ANYONE in the house and when he got to know them, he didn't want to be in the alliance anymore... yes, he should've went to his alliance and said- I'm out...., so they knew, but this isn't a game of honesty.....Dr. WILL played everyone and he was the best player BB has ever had. It's a game-

Archived