Daniele Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Danille said Jen is not book smart and only street smart and she uses people. I think that is the other way around...

Seems to me Daniele started last night officially to obsess over Jen, badmouthing her to anyone that will listen, as much as Dick does (except, so far, Dan's "Jen Bashing" sessions have not been as gross as her dad's are).

she does say 'its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo frus-trating' all the time, which is really becoming sooo frustrating to hear....someone give her a cue card with a different verbal lamentation

I still think Danielle is ok, but I didn't know the whining was as bad as it is until I saw tonights show.

I hope that those of you with live feeds have to listen to Danielle whine like that all of the time. If you do, you have my sympathies-lol

I guess I hope that it was the editing that made her sound so whiney rather than that actually being a part of her personality.

actually, on the live feeds she's usually whispering with her hand over her mouth to one person while in front of a room full of people...its just that when i finally do hear her, its whining....either way its annoying

my daughter said she likes her because she likes the jacket she wore on tonight's show....should i give her extra chores tommorrow? :animated_bouncy:

i say disowned her

uvp

lol

uvp

I just have to say that I am having a real hard time liking many people in the house this year (so far, I really only like Jessica, Jen, Eric)... but, *gag* Danielle's whining is really starting to wear thin (though I am having a hard time deciding who is worse, Danielle or Amber, hee hee).

*screech* IT'S SOOOOOOOOOO FRUSTRATING.

Oh shut it.

It was really hard for me to see that long tender scene between her and Dick as being anything other than staged.

Contrary to feeling any sympathy, it annoyed the hell out of me. It seemed so obviously to be a manipulative play, both on D. and D.'s parts, and on the producers parts. JMO..

Watching this spoiled brat is "SOOOOO FRUSTRATING!" (thank God other people have realized how much she says this)

I would rather listen to BB5's Holly talk than hear one more screechy, whining fight with her dad. She needs a voice transplant!

I find her to be more way more annoying than Amber. At least Amber makes me laugh (at her). Daniele just makes me cringe. She sulks and whines and has temper trantrums. Yet she wants to "punch 'em in the face" when people says she's immature. Go figure.

Hrmmm.... well I'd rather not be related to either. But if those are the options I'd say Amber - as a second removed distant cousin through marriage that I only talk to on Facebook or something :lol:. I can see how Daniele treats her family. And being related to her would mean I'm related to Dick. Yuck. At least Amber loves and supports her family (or so she says). Hard choice though, that's for sure.

i don't know how much Amber loves and supports her family when she says she loves her dog as much as her kid!!!!!! oh, and she was a meth addict for a year...that wasn't so supportive to her family either.

very good points.

Ah, yes...I see your points. Maybe being related to Dani would be better. At least I could get her to never talk to me again. Amber would never shutup. Trying to decide is so frustrating to me.

And I do agree Amber took that comment about her dog a little too far. I understood what she was trying to say; she didn't manage to articulate it very well.

Archived