Daniele Week 4

CeCiMom

one minute Dani saying she loves her boyfriend, Nicks annoying her, won't leave her alone... then the next minute, SHE is playing with his hair, touchy feely, whispering, laying on his chest, etc, on her own willingness, not his.... several times on the feeds, SHE'S come up to him and started conversations, whispers, etc.

She's beginning to annoy me. And she whines that it's all frustrating with her Dad there, yet she is the ONLY one with a REAL advantage, a REAL truth, knowing her DAD would NEVER put her up or vote her out. When she says it's so hard, and boring, and she HATES being in the house, and she just wants to go home, and she hates the house, and hates what's going on there..... when ANY player pulls this I get so annoyed... THEY KNEW WHAT THEY WERE SIGNING UP FOR!!! THEY WENT WILLINGLY!!! They know what BB is!!! It's not like someone kidnapped her and threw her in there!! I know it's gotta be boring at times and dry and monotonous, but they are getting PAID to do it, it's like a mini vacation from normal everyday life, and they need to stop whining about it.

totally :cheers:

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what I take out of Dan's talk to Dustin in HOh is that she's ticked off that she didn't win anything during the comp because she was stupid enough to accidently cut herself out of the game early, and that she's so terrified that Dustin may put Nick up that now she wants the noms to stay the same and kick her "rival for Nick's affections" out of the game...ugh!

Have I said before how much I dislike Daniele? Well, I still do.

so she and nick are back in love 6h4logp.gif6h4logp.gif6h4logp.gif

Well, Dan is, and Amber is, and Jen is...and they're all fighting to get rid of each other or anyone else as long as they can keep Nick in the game, even though they all know he's shady...pathetic.

I came across the online blogs of Daniele Donato from age 14 to age 20. Seems just a year ago she and her Dad had a date before her birthday. She also talks about being with him on the "2nd anniversary of his 2nd divorce" and that it was a mutual decision for them to divorce but the ex wife chose their anniversary to leave. She is sad for him and also it was worse because his vette got broken into that day too and they left the dashboard trashed. Hmmmm how can that be if they haven't spoken in 2 years.

Yeah, imagine that. BB producers think they are playing us for fools (well some did believe that crock of bs) anyways...Danielle can only buy a pair of C's, anything larger and she will topple over. Tummy tuck and liposuction is not necessary. Daddy should get an eye lift and a new wardrobe.

Danille said Jen is not book smart and only street smart and she uses people. I think that is the other way around.

Jen almost finishing college one semester left with major in architecture , if true .

Danille -- Hooters waitress

Danille is a conniving little boney thing!

lmao EGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

K6, I'm not counting screen shots so I can't admit to that, but if it is true (and I'll take your word for it) then I imagine that is how the producers intended it to be. I believe they think that Dani/Dick were the next best thing since slice bread and would bring in the ratings for them. I think they will get their ratings either way, due to the die hard fans who watch no matter what, but their intentions fell short. She's bland and he's just a forty something frustrated egotistical guy who I think is also probably very bland on the outside of the house but has become a show off due to his lack of confidence that he can actually hang out and get along with a younger crowd.

i guess everyweek they stage an argument to justify them as enemiesEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

Archived