Daniele Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So by your logic Jen must be the ultimate gamer..1 HOH win, 1 Veto win, and 1 unitard.

So far she is...

but just about everybody want dick out. now daniele. so that cancels out one HOH.

:cookoo::wacko:

Amber threw POV because Dick asked her to. He said so, she said so...it's true.

If Daniele leaves voluntarily, after Nick goes, then she didn't deserve to be in the game in the first place. She did not sign up to find an ambiguously gay jock boyfriend in the house, she signed up to compete in winning $500K...ugh!

but just about everybody want dick out. now Daniele. so that cancels out one HOH.

NOT, not now, sorry brain fart

and, Umm. there is NOWAY in hell she would leave voluntarily, no way. ya ll must be smoking some wacky tabacky

I second the gay jock boyfriend . He is either that or just damn weird painting his nails red ,the Mr T haircut . I wonder how Eric felt when the DR guy that Dustin thinks is gay said he liked Eric's hairdo :animated_rotfl:

I bet Eric is sorry he cut it that way now !

There may not be any truth to it but Daniele has quite the logic by wondering if the banner planes have to do with Nick...it does make sense and I think it's sad that people are ignoring it due to the fact that they keep looking for anything to be mad at her over

I really do hope she gets HOH

Guest jordansmom
He is either that or just damn weird

You know what makes him weird too me is that list of ppl he has. I can't remember if it was a list of ppl he would sleep with or not?

I'm still on the fence when it comes to Dani. Sometimes I like her, sometimes I don't.

One thing I do know...it makes me nuts the way she drags out the last word in her sentences.

"You're not listeniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!"

The whiny voice really does kill me.

(My husband says I do a spot on impression of her...haha.)

this girl cant get jen off her tongue 24/7 its jen jen jen

I feel really sorry for Daniele. Can you imagine having Dick as a father?! Remember the very first day...She went to the bathroom in tears and told the other Hg's that he is "like a really MEAN friend." So I don't think she mislead them about him.

She even told WHAAAAmber about how he would not allow them to cry when they were children, She said he would get right in their little faces and scream at them with spit flying and all. (She might as well have been talking to a glump of cheese though. WHAAAMbler can't see any further than the tip of her own nose. )

I do believe she has had large gaps of her life where she didn't speak to him too.

And the pics of the two of them together are from 2005. Go look at her live journal, Each entry is dated.

And if you listen to what they're talking about when they are talking about before the show...She says she saw him getting out of the limo. That's how she had a clue he would be there. And she never admitted she received a text message from him either. He tells her he tried to send her a text and she tells him about how she wanted to call her Grandma and let her know she was leaving and BB said By the way, we need to take your phone now.

Girls who have over bearing, abusive fathers grow up to be promiscuous. Because they are looking for the unconditional love they never received from their father. Sadly, all that means to the guys like Nick is easy sex.

If you haven't noticed him manipulating her with his whiney emo tantrums then you must not be watching the same show I am.

She just sits there with that blank expression because she doesn't know how to handle her emotions. How could she?! Look at her father!

And notice how there is NEVER any mention of her mother. So It sounds as if she was out of the picture. I guess you could say "Good thing she had her grandparents" But come on, These are the people who raised Dick, So we can only imagine what sort of role models they were.

OK, All that aside. I do think she's done in this game. She blew it when she allowed Nick to snuggle up to her and spend all their time in bed.

In this game you have to mingle with the other Hg's as much as possible. I think there are still even Hg's she's never really talked to at all.

That alone makes her a target.

Dumb move.

I guess you could say "Good thing she had her grandparents" But come on, These are the people who raised Dick, So we can only imagine what sort of role models they were.

Your post made a lot of sense to me, but I have to comment on this part. I have a sister who was rebellious & was constantly sent to juvi. She ran away all the time, did drugs, got into a biker gang at 16!! My parents did everything they could for her. They were exceptional role models. The rest of us turned out fine. 35 yrs later & my sister is still an issue. I don't know how long Dick's mother has been an ordaned minister, and I know nothing about his father. But my father was a minister, too. Could be that Dick & my sister just didn't like the whole religion part of growing up, and found other ways to "live". Who knows.

I prefer not to comment or assume on HG personal lifes (since I really don't anything about them) and try to stick to how they act in the house and how they play the game.

Dani hasn't played a good game. She's isolated herself from everyone except Nickand Dick and for the most part acted like a princess. But in spite of how she's played she seems to be a bright girl. Unfortunately her poor game play may cost her.

I thought I was going to be a Dani fan, but I am not now. She does act like a princess and it does get very old. I feel very sorry for her boyfriend having to watch her behavior with Nick; you can't use this game as an excuse to cheat. It's one thing to do a little flirting, but she has gone way past that and there's no excuse for it.

Girls who have over bearing, abusive fathers grow up to be promiscuous. Because they are looking for the unconditional love they never received from their father. Sadly, all that means to the guys like Nick is easy sex.

sCo_idk4.gif

does her diary tell how many guys she has been promiscuous with?

I see people defending Jen constantly because she is "just 23"...okay, everyone is giving Daniele such a hard time yet she is only 20 and hasn't had a cohesive life at all...nor have things been handed to her...and I think she was close to Amber, Dustin and Jameka but they turned on her and are basically picking things apart that she does in a really hypocritical way...it's strategy for them to get her out because they know she can be a contender

everybody thought Nicole (season2) would come out of the house without her hubby. but he was there, why would it be diffrent with Daniele?

and i think she is doing a Great job. as of now, the only person who CLEARLY (cause sometimes you just can't tell) wants her out is Jenn.

and she is doing good in challenges. i see her winning endurance tonight.

ok, now its time for me to send good vibes to daniele for tonights HOH.

:hurray: GOOD LUCK TONIGHT DANIELE! :hurray:

I hope to god Dani never wins HOH. The whining and crying will continue ( remember, you're not lissteennning to meeee.) I don't sit here and think I know all about her and Dicks past problems, but she's whining all the time. She's a Jen in disguise. :outfitted_pirate:

Archived