Daniele Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so glad Daniele was honest with Nick and told him that she knew about it. Daniele had more at stake than Amber did, but Daniele bit the bullet and took the chance of losing Nick's trust and friendship. When Nick sees the tapes and sees how it played out, Amber won't have a chance of making things right. Daniele is at least trying to save relationship.

I don't get it, why are there so many dani haters out there? I like her, I feel so sorry for her. Her alliance is now going after her full guns barred. I hope she wins HOH this week and I hope she puts up Amber and Dustin.I don't get it, why are there so many dani haters out there? I like her, I feel so sorry for her. Her alliance is now going after her full guns barred. I hope she wins HOH this week and I hope she puts up Amber and Dustin.

Daniele wants to leave because she hates it there and she's not having fun anymore. I wonder how she would feel if she had to endure half the crap Jen is taking in from her daddy. Please go Daniele. you are not fun to watch either...Just go home...

If Dani makes it to HoH then I think she might nominate Jen and possibly Kail, just kidding but if they are still there when or if she gets HoH then my guess is Zach and Jameka possibly.

I honestly like Daniele a lot...I like that she tries to be civil with people but doesn't put on a false front of buddy-buddy attitudes...it is a game but seeing how fake some people can be really makes my stomach turn

Archived