Daniele Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DANIELE IS A WASTE OF OXYGEN ... She don't deserve Nick or her boyfriend(ex if he is smart) or HOH... She is a cheatin skank gutterslug...

Nick is single, he did nothing wrong... It's not his fault the slut led him on...

You guys kill me.

This is how life works.

People don't always stay faithful.

That doesn't make them AWFUL, it makes them human.

I belive Dani and Nick are strongly attractive to each other

and it may be very difficult for them to fight their feelings.

It's good to be honest and truthful with your feelings.

It is sad that her boyfriend is watching, but that is how the game of love works.

Love Daniele <3

*sends her positive vibes to keep Nick and/or win HOH*

Oh and her Livejournal made me love her more. Reading it you can see she's pretty emotionally fragile, but a very complex fascinating person. Plus she has hella great taste in music. If anyone's interested in checking her LJ out her username is 241dani. Plus those photo booth pictures with ED mentioned were from 2005 (as posted on the site).

DANIELE IS A WASTE OF OXYGEN ... She don't deserve Nick or her boyfriend(ex if he is smart) or HOH... She is a cheatin skank gutterslug...

Nick is single, he did nothing wrong... It's not his fault the slut led him on...

c/s that

She doesn't do anything but hang around Nick...that isn't game play. Her daddy is doing all the playing, and reporting back to her. She's playing with Nick's d@#k that's about it.

I don't dislike her...I just think she is making a big mistake with what she is doing with Nick or lack there of. I wouldn't be surprised if her boyfriend don't have all her shyt packed at the door...unless she actually wins, then I'm sure he would reconsider :animated_scratchchin:

I love Dani but I think she's a little out of her league. Unfortunately, she doesn't know how to hang with the big dawgs. She wants people to like her but she doesn't know how to work for it. I don't think she has good people skills. I think she believes that people should like her just because she's there and because she's never said anything bad about them to their faces. She's just very immature.

I do want her to get hoh this week though.

The best tv moment will be if Dani gets HoH. I will then park my butt in front of the computer all weekend to hear the latest from Mortys. All the scrambling around and mental breakdowns will happen like dominos.

One HOH win cancels out two Veto wins...

Dick is playing the game a hellova lot more than she is... All she does is hang off of Nick and whine... Dani is totally BORING, YAWN SNOOOOOOZE!!!

Guest junwyld

Daniele is useless. Once nick is booted and then her dad she'll become the next amber whining about wanting to go home.

I think having her Dad and Nick in the house has kept Dani from being her true self. I'd like to hope that there is more to her than gossiping and lying around in bed and frowning.

I think having Dani in the house has completely messed up Nick's game.

I think it has completely helped Dick's game, as he is seen as more of a sympathetic figure and as a Dad, instead of as a crass, insensitive jerk.

I think if Dani gets HOH, she will be overwhelmed by the constant input from Dick, and if Nick is around, from Nick. Amber will want to be her bestest friend, and Dani will spend all of her time in the HOH. That won't be entertaining for me unless Nick is still there, because then hopefully Dani will have tons of huge pictures of herself with her boyfriend, and a letter from him, and Nick can have a major breakdown about that. Now THAT would be entertaining to watch.

Never thought about that Catnip LOL...maybe he can throw some subtle hints into his letter, like "I"m watching you" or "Tell Nick I said hi" or "Nice Blanket-ours used to move like that.

Archived