Daniele Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was thinking final four but i am not sure now since dick is targeting nick now iraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpg

hard to say but i know jessica will be there by default

who are yours?iraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpg

i totally agree jordanmom and i dont see it changing iraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpg

dani isnt going no where she has dick and dick controls who goes and stay iraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpg

Guest jordansmom

I think they will carry Amber to get Jameka out then she'll go. They'll both make it to sequester IMO.

from watching the feeds now dani was totally using nick iraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpg

Guest jordansmom

I was reading the feed update and did Dani admit that Dick knew she was going to be there?? Im I seeing things it is pass my bed time.

nick was a sucker for love iraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpg

Yeah, Dani and Dick both admitted it, a couple of times tonight, and they got into trouble for talking about it. She knew ahead of time that Dick would be there. And he sent her a text message that she got before she went into the house.

ranjake she was saying that hes a jerk wants to knoe who he thinks he is that he should be more gratiful to her because without her he would be so screwed in this game and he doesnt realize cause he says he is the only genius playign game. Dani claims she doesnt want to spend this much time with Nick but hes following her and now amber saying it is ridiculous and Nick is scary how obsesssed he is with Dani says Nick was physco with Jameka ( man when these girls turn on someone its harsh)

feel really bad for Nick!! Dani is using him. she totally sold him out to amber and dustin
did you feel bad for Nathan (season 4)did you feel bad for diane (season 5)did you feel bad for ericka (season 7)who cares if she is "using" him?i dontits a game, and you have to do what ever it takes for you to win..you can't play this game "nicely" and win. your going to do something "Wrong" in the public's eye.i dont think she is using him, and even if she was, it doesnt matter.you can't like ANYBODY this season, if you dont like it when people "use" other people. EVERYBODY is doing it. well except maybe jessica, she's just there.

--------------------

Another thing why did Danilla admit she was not 21 ? If the rules said you have to be 21 technically all her play might not be valid if she won.
-------------------there isnt a rule saying you have to be 21.

She lead him on and on and on and on and on. He told her how much her liked many times. Each time she replied "Oh, tee hee, but I have a boyfriend, tee hee. Let's go cuddle and whisper under the blankets. Tee hee." If this whole situation bites her in the ass, then good. She deserves it.

Archived