Jessica Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

final four easily flag_iraq.gifflag_iraq.gifflag_iraq.gif

word. She is probably my favorite as well. I think people(mainly the people that just watch the show) think she is stupid and snobby just because of her voice sounds like the "stuck up" girl, plus what she said on Carles message. But she is really nothing like that.

she may be the greatest floater everiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpg

Guest jordansmom

Yeah i think you may be right. At the rate of this game they will get rid of Jamika b4 her. So yeah i see ur point she will be in F4.

its a lock for me jameka goes before her iraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpg

she does a great job at floating

i dont see anything wrong with floaters. people go "You just road coat tails the entire time, and "john" actually won, so im picking "john""

thats dumb, floatin is a good stratigey,

i usually like the more agressive people. but i like jessica. i see her top 5.

top 5

jessica

jameka

daniele

dustin

POSSIBLE Dick-Amber-eric.

I am loving Jessica. She is witty and smart enough not to make herself the center of attention or a target. I think she and Eric are adorable!

Honestly, first week I thought she was another Holly. I wanted her gone as soon as possoble.

Now in week 4 after seeing her on the feeds (since they give her no love on the CBS shows), and on ShoToo, I love her. She is funny and actually smarter than she first portrayed herself. She is one of the more entertaining HG's. She is a big burst of sunshine in this house.

Yay Jessica!

Dep

ultimate floater brazil_gs_e0.gifbrazil_gs_e0.gifbrazil_gs_e0.gif

Had to go all the way to the bottom of the page to find poor Jessica.

I couldn't stand Jessica when the show stated. But she is beginning to grow on me. (No, not like a fungus)

She seems to be a fun, happy person and brings something lighthearted to the show. I hope she steps up more as the show progesses. The producers right now don't seem to know she's there.

Eric is more strongly attracted to her then she is to him. He is safe to her like a gay guy ,not saying Eric is gay,and she is only attracted to him as in a buddy sense . IMO.

Jessica loves Marines.

I see Jessica has better odds now.

I admit I had preconceived notions about Jessica because she was a cheerleader. However, she seems very down to earth and probably is the one HG in the entire house I'd love to hang out with. She just seems like a ton of fun.

Jessica and Eric have come to be comic relief for this drama queen show. I like her.

still final four easily EGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

Archived