Jessica Week 4

CeCiMom

Finally people are starting to see what I saw in the first week..

No not that she's :omg:

But that she's very smart, and plays the dumb blonde thing to a tee, while all the while understands

the game, listens when people are talking, and has a great strategy.

Unfortunately while buzzed last night she let her intelligence show to much twice, by putting the LNC in there place with

timely and smart comments.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i loved when she said, at the lnc meeting when they were discussing the pros/cons of putting out nick....and dick was saying how getting nick out would be better for daniele:

'i dont mean to sound like a bitch, but daniele's personal problems are not our responsibility'

that was awesome

Dick seems smitten by Jessica. He keeps saying he wants her to hook up with his son, but he looks at her with a goofy smile. I think he wants her for himself, old perv.

This has been posted before. I don't agree with that. I think he just like Jessica as a person.

i loved when she said, at the lnc meeting when they were discussing the pros/cons of putting out nick....and dick was saying how getting nick out would be better for daniele:

'i dont mean to sound like a bitch, but daniele's personal problems are not our responsibility'

I loved that she said that. :hurray:

I see the way Dick looks at Jessica as being more of a respect, but in a maybe uncle/niece sort of way. I don't know. He seems to be looking out for her in a way, sort of a protective way. IMO he just seems to think she is a great person and thinks that people underestimate her ability and knoweldge of how to play the game. I agree with him. :)

he looks out for her cause he knows she cant think for herself and is someone who he can control EGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

jessica is the only girl left in the house that dick hasnt had some sort of small or large tiff with, so i think at this point he is playing that 'i like you so much jessica' thing with her because yes he does believe he can get her to vote any way he wants....i hope she turns out the be the biggest backstabber, she'd be my new fave

I started reading this thread because I was going to post about how my opinion of Jessica has changed. To my surprise, a lot of other people are thinking the same thing.

When I first saw her, I couldn't stand her or her voice. I was really turned off when she talked about the $5 tiff between her and Carol.

She's not the person I thought she was. It reminded me that I shouldn't be so quick to judge others. I actually like her now.

But, it's too bad that she gets so little air time (as opposed to let's say- Danielle). I think she will go quite aways. And, originally, I thought she would be booted right away.

She is definately up in my like list now that I can't stand Jameka, Amber, Kail, and starting to dislike Dustin. She is intelligent... I would like to see her win HOH to see what happens.

still final four easily

uvp

Jessica's mic should be turned down by the producers. Just when some houseguests start talking about something good, I hear this superloud "wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!" or "boooooyah!!!!!" come out of nowhere and can't hear a thing. It's soooooooooo frustrating.

i am wandering if eric figured out that her ap vote win for being nominated had anything to do with carol. he still trashes her a lot on the feeds for someone that was evicted week 1. they where talking about houseguest first impressions, and he was talking about his bad first impression of carol.

I read on another board that the tiff between her and Carol was a last minute dash. The chicca she really had a problem with was a girl from her dance team and she backed out when she found out Jessica was going to be there.

So CBS was desperate to find someone else that could be considered a 'rival'. That's why there wasn't really much there. (She owed me $5.00 and talked a lot of smack in grade 7?!)

I too thought Wow, she holds a grudge! But then I read that and it made sense.

Also poor Carol, She was contacted by CBS and had never even watched the show! She had no idea what she was getting into. Maybe it was poetic justice that she went out first.

i dont see whats so great about her. her only gameplay is to leech and cosign the alliance plan. if she wins bb it be worst than lisa

Archived