Jessica Week 4

CeCiMom

Unbelievable Jessica tells the scumbag Dick on Showtime when she lost her virgintity and she did it cause she was drunk ,that she thought about waiting .

Do not get me wrong I like Sweet Jessica but the girls I know would have smiled winked at ED and said I will not dignify answering that question to fullfill your perverted fantasies . :P

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Large%20floater%20in%20pool.jpg

Guest jordansmom
dont see whats so great about her

Jess is like the lesser of two evils for many ppl. Out of all the "characters" in the house hers seems the less annoying.

the reason it because she is a die hard floater till the end

I thought she was just a ditzy floater until I read/heard some of the things she's said. She is actually smarter than she lets on. I didn't like her the first show or three, but I've really grown to like her.

I thought she was just a ditzy floater until I read/heard some of the things she's said. She is actually smarter than she lets on. I didn't like her the first show or three, but I've really grown to like her.

i havent watch much of her. what smart things have she said?

You can go back and read the feeds.

I'm not digging back through for the quotes, sorry, it's late. :)

Maybe I will tomorrow.

Off the top of my head though when the LNC was debating putting Nick up in Jen's place, she said it's not their job to worry about Dani's personal life, meaning that if they want to put up Nick, they shouldn't not do it because of Dani. She said she and Dani are close to the same age so she knows it's easy to get swept away, so everyone needs to step back and take a look at all of it. She said that they need to all prepare themselves for HOH because if Nick leaves then Dani will me a mess and most likely unprepared for the comp, so the rest need to be prepared to fill the void...along those lines.

lol now i dont believe you about her being smart

still friends?????????/

daniele says you are a floater

I think they kind of have a little crush going on. At first I thought he just liked her, but then last night I kinda got the feeling that she liked Eric b/c she seemed irritated about Amber rubbing all over him and what not.

I didnt like her at first due to her feud over five bucks with her rival. That cracked me up, anyways she may be better than Jun of her season. Anyways she is gowing on me ever since her and Eric have been flirting although I do have to agree with the poster that said he is into her more than she is into him.

I'm not sure, I see her seeking him out more...I find it cute cause it's more of a natural progression...and I don't mind her voice but maybe that's because the higher voices is what I'm used to

Also...did anyone else notice how Jameka hated how Daniele was so negative by saying "JESSICA! SHUT UP!" and acted as if it began and ended with&by her...when in reality, Jessica was the one that started that in the house? I think it's playful and not "rude"

Is she sittin' on the couch casting verbal spit at the girls who are out there 'hangin' so that she might feel comfortable with the guys (or at least one eric)?

I feel Jessica just lost any vote I had, come her turn.

Anybody want to debate this? I'm open. I wanna like her.

Archived