Does America Love Jen Or Hate Her?

pretty1434

LOVE OR HATE JEN  

190 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like/dislike Jen?

• Love her to death
    • Can not stand her.
  2. 2. Do you think she will stay long in the house?

• yes
    • no
  3. 3. For how many weeks more?

• 1-2 week
    • 3-4weeks
    • 5-6 weeks

After watching todays episode I had to do this for my own peace of mind. Please forgive me...

I had to see what America thinks now since she is off the block.

Curious how long she will stay on.

I wonder if she will be in the house for a long long time.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she is funny, and have grown to like her. Couldn't stand her during the first week and a half in the house. She doesn't care that most of the house hates her, and puts up with ridicule well.

I wouldn't say that I love her to death but I like her presence in the house. This poll is polarized and needs some intermediate choices...

personally, i don't think she's as stupid as she's letting on. vain, narcissistic, and she should be blonde, but i think she's a rather smart girl..........but i could be wrong

Jen is #2 on my list of favorite hg's. I really like her "I don't care" attitude. Not much seems to phase her...not even ED. She keeps her head pretty focused in the game, doesn't give away any info but absorbs what she can from others, she is physically fit and has won 2 comps so far. She's not well liked either so everyone is kinda out to get her (not immediately though)...making it more of a challenge for her...but again...she's unphased by it. I think her strategy is much like Dr Will's.

Jen is my favorite houseguest. She doesn't get rattled by Dick's tirades and the other houseguests talking crap about her, nor take anything personally. She took the whole mustard-gate thing like a champ.

I admit it is annoying listening to her talk about herself, but it's better than listening to the rest gossiping about everyone. I hope she does well.

Guest jordansmom

I agree with Imin. The more they hate her the more she grows on me. I hope she does go far in this game.

I hope she goes really far in the game, but I don't think she is as un-emotional as she pretends. She adds a lot to the house and doesn't seem to really bash any of the other house guest. She plays everything pretty close and doesn't give away much of her game play. Kudos to her handling of Dick.

I think she is a strong player in the house and I sort of like her. Her vanity and self-absorbed attitude is a big turnoff, but at the same time her skin is thicker than an elephant's. I think she will go far.

Well said! I don't hate her, but don't particularly like her either. She is keeping her emotions under control and her cards close to the table, so I admire her for her ability to play the game and hope she goes far. I'm not sure I want her to go far enough to win the whole thing though...

I like her most of the time. She is an interesting player in the house. Like others have said I love her composure. She is good entertainment.

Outside the house she would not be my friend. But inside the house I enjoy her.

I could not vote on that pole. If you had put somewhere in=between then I could vote.

Hmmmm how i feel about Jen? Well, I think she's a sociopath for sure...what i mean is she really has no emotions...except when it comes to her photo...she's very cold-hearted about everyone...the things she says in the dr simply amaze me...as a person i think she sux...but as a player she's smart and could possibly win this game if they don't get her out soon...i hope they get her out because honestly I am a Dick fan!!!

She's one of the more boring houseguests from all seasons combined. She adds absolutely nothing as far as I'm concerned. I don't hate her. I'm more indifferent than anything and can take her or leave her.

gotta Love Jen , the itti bitty bikini's , She at least make the feeds worth watching waiting to see who will blow up at her next (ED), she is a competitor the hole house hates her and all she doese is smile I hope she last a very long time

I said it before and I'll say it again, when this year started I didnt like her at all, now I am pretty much rooting for her, I think shes playing a good game, whether she knows what shes doing or not! the girls got game, and isnt getting into cliques, and is playing her own game..thats what I like about her...........for now, hehehe

As I keep watching the show I am becoming more and more resentful to Jen. but my gut is telling me she will stay for a long time....

As usual the houseguests are taking players with no major consequence in the game and leaving in the strongest to bite them on the ass later. I don't count Carol since she was first, but where did Joe and Mike add any real competition? They need to get out of the high school clique mentality and focus on the prize. Screw having fun and giggles and making best friends for life.

I honestly think Jen is elemental to the show. I think she will go to the end. Despite all her annoying and self-serving habits and foibles, she is entertaining to watch. I also think she's a smart cookie..... :dork:

Archived